Darren Appleton

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
...because I'm a pool table mechanic and it killed me to see him walk on the table and stomp the rail out. I was like, Noooooo!:eek: Great display of emotion though, like others have said I think pool players should show emotion. Just keep your feet off the table buddy.:wink:

Now is all fairness...would you be thinking the same thing here??? I would say "No"...only because her shoes are off! :rolleyes:

I found this while looking for a picture to show "flexible interpretation":

09e7bc17fa09955760aa86d.jpg

bowman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also, by the way he moved his cue to move the cue-ball...there's no way that it's NOT real...
jesus you live in a dream world probably a cheater yourself the match had not even started fool go back to your cave you should be banned get your facts right..

bowman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know that I have no notoriety here, but as a dedicated pool player...I just think that it's just utterly disgusting how excited Darren Appleton got when he won 13-12 in the finals of the WPA World 9-ball championship (2012). In the semi-finals I noticed that he blatantly cheated on the first shot after the break against Naoyuki Ohi. Has he been discredited for this championship win yet? I honestly think he should be banned from this tournament as well, because it's just utterly unfair to the other players that AREN'T scum and wanna win by all FAIR means.

Oh, and here's proof for all of you ladies and gents before you pounce on me saying "proof or gtfo"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbzeQgJZHlk
2:05

Feedback? Criticism? Thoughts, anybody?[/QUOTE allways one fool about you live in a dream world probably a cheater yourself the match had not even started fool go back to your cave you should be banned get your facts right..

bowman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ooops...feel like a complete retard now...My apologies...any way I can delete this topic?
your a moron and should appolgise to darren appleton for putting this on crazy fool.. he is one of the most honest guys you can meet..

donny mills

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is pretty much on par with this one part of the movie Naked Gun. Part where Frank Drebin parks his car on a hill and forgets to put it in park. It starts rolling down the hill and Frank starts shooting at the car and asking if anybody got a look at the driver.

bowman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol that's funny stuff. One of those oops moments, followed by face meeting palm. Don't hold it against the guy, he flubbed up. Stood up and admitted it. It's all good.

As a side note I wanted to choke DA out after the celebration. Not because I thought it was over the top, heck, he just won the World Championship, but because I'm a pool table mechanic and it killed me to see him walk on the table and stomp the rail out. I was like, Noooooo!:eek: Great display of emotion though, like others have said I think pool players should show emotion. Just keep your feet off the table buddy.:wink:
,,,,,,loads of players as jumped on tables to celebrate there win .so Darren Appleton does it gets slated ...what about all these big heavy dudes that sit on the rails ..don`t hear you shouting at them dude..leave them to celebrate and enjoy there win..

LucasBilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
,,,,,,loads of players as jumped on tables to celebrate there win .so Darren Appleton does it gets slated ...what about all these big heavy dudes that sit on the rails ..don`t hear you shouting at them dude..leave them to celebrate and enjoy there win..

I was being sarcastic mostly, I think the celebration was awesome. I do know the damage that can be done by standing/ sitting on the table but I wouldn't have worried about what DA did. Like i said he just won the World Championship. That was coming from a mechanics point of view. My family owned a pool hall growing up and you better believe I got on people for sitting on the rails. You wouldnt believe how many tables I've had to reattach rail rubber because people sit on em. You obviously have a hard time identifying sarcasm so I'll spell it out for you buddy, i was being sarcastic. Chill out dude.

LucasBilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now is all fairness...would you be thinking the same thing here??? I would say "No"...only because her shoes are off! :rolleyes:

I found this while looking for a picture to show "flexible interpretation":

09e7bc17fa09955760aa86d.jpg

Yeah she's ok, it's just her toes and elbows touching the table so it's all good. :wink:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
This is pretty much on par with this one part of the movie Naked Gun. Part where Frank Drebin parks his car on a hill and forgets to put it in park. It starts rolling down the hill and Frank starts shooting at the car and asking if anybody got a look at the driver.

You watched that movie donny?

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Pretty bloody easy board this one. With his current 5 post history on the forum people are just throwing +rep at him.

Post #1: Darren is a big cheater, his celebration was disgusting, he should be banned from the tournament, here is proof for all you

Post #2: No, you are wrong, it was not practice he flat out cheated and I am the only person smart enough to have seen it.

Post #3: Look at how he moved the cue, that cheating is totally real.

Post #4: Oh.... I am a moron, sry...

Post #5: Haha, I know a song called blah blah, can we be friends?

Sure looks like a quality posting history to me, +rep all the way...

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Give the guy a break, so he made a dumb mistake, I'm sure he wishes more than anyone, he had not made the post. You want to ban him, give me a break, if you did that for dumb mistakes, I am sure hardly any of us would be on left on here. Everyone of us look at most of the Pros in a different light, so Darren is not his favorite player, we all have some players, we had rather see win. Many on here totally hate Earl, yet some of us, love to watch him play, we may not like everything he does, but we still respect his talent, and the fire he has for the game and the competition. Looking forward to your next post.

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Give the guy a break, so he made a dumb mistake, I'm sure he wishes more than anyone, he had not made the post.

Oh I don't know, maybe Darren Appleton wishes there was not a post on the front page of AZB titled "Darren Appleton is a dirty cheater", just maybe...

I also did not ask for him to be banned at all, what I did question was raining down +rep on him for the thread because he finally said "oops, sorry".

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I also find it irksome to see Darren's name slandered that way in the title to this thread. It should either be amended or closed, imo.
Darren is one of the real class acts in pool!

risky biz

Banned

It always bothers me when Ga Young Kim rubs her body parts on the table. It bothers me quite a bit, actually.