Darren Appleton

I know that I have no notoriety here, but as a dedicated pool player...I just think that it's just utterly disgusting how excited Darren Appleton got when he won 13-12 in the finals of the WPA World 9-ball championship (2012). In the semi-finals I noticed that he blatantly cheated on the first shot after the break against Naoyuki Ohi. Has he been discredited for this championship win yet? I honestly think he should be banned from this tournament as well, because it's just utterly unfair to the other players that AREN'T scum and wanna win by all FAIR means.

Oh, and here's proof for all of you ladies and gents before you pounce on me saying "proof or gtfo"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbzeQgJZHlk
2:05

Feedback? Criticism? Thoughts, anybody?

BrokeStroke

I need the wild 2.
Silver Member
He was just hitting them around. The match wasn't even taking place at the time. Thats why he moved the ball and left the rack on the table.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I know that I have no notoriety here, but as a dedicated pool player...I just think that it's just utterly disgusting how excited Darren Appleton got when he won 13-12 in the finals of the WPA World 9-ball championship (2012). In the semi-finals I noticed that he blatantly cheated on the first shot after the break against Naoyuki Ohi. Has he been discredited for this championship win yet? I honestly think he should be banned from this tournament as well, because it's just utterly unfair to the other players that AREN'T scum and wanna win by all FAIR means.

Oh, and here's proof for all of you ladies and gents before you pounce on me saying "proof or gtfo"

What the hell was that? I've never seen anything like that in my life. Was that Photoshopped? That can't be real.

He flat out cheated. I seem to be the only person on the face of the earth to notice this moment...as nobody commented on the video or even discredited him from the match or championship win?

bender_lu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cant you read what others write? the match wasnt on, WARM UP.

or dont feed the trolls? funny first post

JMuck

Silver Member

I think you may have over reacted here.The time frame you refer to seems to be a break in action or warming up.Watch it further if you can.

seven_7days

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did anyone else notice on the next game how he took BIH after HE scratched!
He even moved a ball on that rack too.

Sneaky bastard!

Saimaja

Registered
5b9d8053-9119-ed0a.jpg

:D;)

Jarno

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Kris...welcome to AZ...I'm still laughing my a$$ off about this one! :grin:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who steps in it BIG TIME! I guess we all have those moments from time to time! At least you stepped back to see that you stepped in it!

Jason

p.s. I'm still laughing!

p.p.s. Kris - Don't let this stop you from posting!!!

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

By "dedicated pool player" what exactly does that mean? It's a common practice for pros to warm up prior to a match and I'm glad he got excited, it was a big win. If a player getting excited over a big win bothers you perhaps quilting is more your speed.

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

He flat out cheated. I seem to be the only person on the face of the earth to notice this moment...as nobody commented on the video or even discredited him from the match or championship win?

Ooops...feel like a complete retard now...My apologies...any way I can delete this topic?

Why would you want to remove this thread???

You said what you said and you obviously did not watch the video up till 19 minutes or so where they did the lag. Then some people told you he was practicing and you stayed on the cheating thing. You just wanted to call a stone cold champion who also happens to be a pretty decent guy a dirty cheater. Wow another pool forum keyboard cop has arrived. You will like it here it is so easy to get attention with audacious statements and actions that was a great first thread for you.