Dazn won't let me cancel.

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
I signed up almost a month ago and Dazn has blocked any attempts for me to cancel my subscription. Guess they are trying to get another payment out of me.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I basically had to threaten them with legal action to get a refund on all their overcharges to my account (two extra months), AFTER I had canceled in writing! It took a few days for them to respond (along with an apology) but I got all my money back except the first month.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cancelled mine about 1 week ago. It worked very easily. I think I simply had to click on a cancel button somewhere.

Maybe it’s a browser issue? Can you try another one?

Pacecar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last year, I also had a problem canceling via their website buttons. Had to use their "chat" system to cancel.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
I forgot and after several Months noticed a billing to my credit card. Was able to get the charges for all but the first month reversed by calling my card support. Took a few minutes and DAZN didn’t fight the refunds.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This year it showed up as an Apple Subscription for me. I was able to cancel through managing my Apple Subscriptions and didn’t need to touch the DAZN app or website at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I signed up almost a month ago and Dazn has blocked any attempts for me to cancel my subscription. Guess they are trying to get another payment out of me.
I had no problem. I ordered it and was able to cancel on my Roku. You get to keep it until the month expires.

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had no problem closing my account. Quick e-mail confirmation. However, since I am a full time caregiver to my wife my daughter manages that account. Tomorrow I will have her double check the charges. Glad I had been searching for info on Hard Times.

Bet they just loved the info posted about side door activities. That was just plain stupid IMO. If you are fortunate enough to be privy to that info don't spoil other peoples action.