DCC Banks - three left

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OneMore.jpg

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why in the world doesn't Accu-Stats just use 5G or even LTE as a backup? Give themselves a ten minute delay if needed for buffering. I can't believe people are still complaining about buffering. I was....let me say....a bit curious that a certain someone got involved with Accu-Stats. I'll leave it at that. This is crazy.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why in the world doesn't Accu-Stats just use 5G or even LTE as a backup? Give themselves a ten minute delay if needed for buffering. I can't believe people are still complaining about buffering. I was....let me say....a bit curious that a certain someone got involved with Accu-Stats. I'll leave it at that. This is crazy.
yeah, but is it really internet capacity that is the issue or how they are transcoding and their gear. Maybe they will make a statement on it. Maybe they will auto refund people. Maybe...

Rocket354

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, what happened to Sky? He was crushing his opponents in like 15 mins, sauntering around the table and firing them in like he was the banking natural, while everyone else in the room was slow (uncertain, even!) and calculating. Definitely a sight to behold.

OKDog

Registered

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yeah, but is it really internet capacity that is the issue or how they are transcoding and their gear. Maybe they will make a statement on it. Maybe they will auto refund people. Maybe...
Yeah true. I don't have a clue how they are doing this technically, but blaming it on the in-house internet or any other backhaul related trouble doesn't fly in 2023 when others are streaming on-site without any issues. I do feel sorry for them, as they do produce top-notch matches. I hope they can get this sorted out this year, as pool players tend to have long memories.