DCC one-pocket updates

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Apparently Dennis beat Dazz by looking at cuurrnt matches.

Round 6:
Scott Frost (1) vs Brandon Shuff (1)
Efren vs Mark Jarvis (1)
Justin Bergman vs Chris Melling (1)
Josh Roberts vs Chip Compton
Billy Thorpe vs Joey Gray (1)
Justin Hall vs Klatt(1)

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Who's playing and when?

I can't find what the PPV schedule is - here, on accustats site or DCC site (nor any results on DCC). I want to buy a "premier" match, but can't see who's playing to make a purchase decision. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!:confused:

Apparently Dennis beat Dazz by looking at cuurrnt matches.

Round 6:
Scott Frost (1) vs Brandon Shuff (1)
Efren vs Mark Jarvis (1)
Justin Bergman vs Chris Melling (1)
Josh Roberts vs Chip Compton
Billy Thorpe vs Joey Gray (1)
Justin Hall vs Klatt(1)

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't find what the PPV schedule is - here, on accustats site or DCC site (nor any results on DCC). I want to buy a "premier" match, but can't see who's playing to make a purchase decision. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!:confused:
You can't do that. You buy the stream and watch what Accu-stats shows. With the buyback system the players in the field is constantly changing. They may not know until minutes before who's gonna play. Hey, its cheap and the pool is GOOD. Buy it and sweat it!!

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott Frost was up 2-0 over Brandon Shuff. Shuff made it hill-hill, then Frost broke and ran.

Any update on Justin Hall's match?

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
where is everyone? whats teh score of the tv table lol

here ya go
sky and shannon 2017.jpg

bwally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John Schmidt vs a 16yr old russian kid in 1p. I think I like John here also.
I have to admit that so such a major event in the pool world the website, especially the results page , is really hokey. A bracket view would be much easier as I want to see where the payouts start

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to admit that so such a major event in the pool world the website, especially the results page , is really hokey. A bracket view would be much easier as I want to see where the payouts start

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Spoiled, we are!