Deano runs two racks with his new Jackpot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody know everything about YOU, if they want to take the time to read stuff here under your OLD name. You have a problem of talking too much. How do you think everybody knew you were Justinb386 here under a new name? Are you that DENSE?

If they want to know, or if you've forgotten what you did, here is a list of every thread you ever started:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/search.php?searchid=25036613

And every post you've made:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/search.php?searchid=25036622

Is this thread about me? Did I ever con or rip anyone off? I was on here for 8 years, since 2010. I never put down anyone, nor did I ever disrespect anyone, or call anyone any names, or con / scam anyone out of their money. It is very clear that Dean scammed many people though, but for some reason you will defend him and the so called Jackpot cues (actually made by Schmelke) all day long. He deceived every single buyer who purchased one of those cues. You talk all this shit about me, but I never wronged anyone.

I asked a lot of questions, and may have said a lot of very stupid things. Does that make me a bad person? I never broke any forum rules. Many of you guys have though, and you are still here.

You are sitting there attacking me, and being very rude, and nasty, but that will never get you banned, which it should.

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
But at least you can take comfort that you feel smarter than the 24 people who bought your Schmelke's.

If indeed 24 were sold, only one buyer was crying the blues, and that person was not even the Cue original owner.

But to make the cryer happy, apparently Deanoc gave the guy a refund.

Apprently the other 23 are happy customers, so if my math in right that a 95.83% Satisfaction Rate.

Many Pro Player contract with pool cue builders in the USA, and Off-Shore to build Cue with their name on em.

Dicks Sporting Good sells the one below, so does Big 5 Sporting Goods, most knowledge people know that they were not build by a guy name "STEVE", most buyers don't care.

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/products/mizerak-pool-cues.jsp

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
If indeed 24 were sold, only one buyer was crying the blues, and that person was not even the Cue original owner.

Apprently the other 23 are happy customers, so if my math in right that a 95.83% Satisfaction Rate.
I think he lied to 100% of them and I believe more than one has come out as unsatisfied. Even if they are magic cues, I would be a lot more bothered about being lied to in such a direct way than some seem to portray.

Sent from the future.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

Did you buy one?

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I asked a lot of questions, and may have said a lot of very stupid things. Does that make me a bad person? .

You aren't a bad person, I don't think, but you could possibly be, I imagine.

Just because some people ask a lot of very stupid questions about stuff doesn't mean they are bad. I imagine, it just means that there may be a lot of inquisitive morons, not saying that would apply to you.

Quit trying to "imagine" what the buyers knew, because you don't KNOW.

YOU WEREN'T A BUYER.

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I think he lied to 100% of them and I believe more than one has come out as unsatisfied. Even if they are magic cues, I would be a lot more bothered about being lied to in such a direct way than some seem to portray.

Sent from the future.

Please post a list of the dissatisfied buyers you personally know of. I can only think of (1), that buyer as I said got his money refunded, he admitted that on this very forum, and he was not even the original buyer. He purchased it Pre-Owned, Used, Second Hand, or what ever term makes you happy.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
You aren't a bad person, I don't think, but you could possibly be, I imagine.

Just because some people ask a lot of very stupid questions about stuff doesn't mean they are bad. I imagine, it just means that there may be a lot of inquisitive morons, not saying that would apply to you.

Quit trying to "imagine" what they buyers knew, because you don't KNOW.

YOU WEREN'T A BUYER.

James, your mailbox is full (as any internet sensation should be) - I'm trying to send you a PM, can you clear some space?

Many Pro Player contract with pool cue builders in the USA, and Off-Shore to build Cue with their name on em.

Dicks Sporting Good sells the one below, so does Big 5 Sporting Goods, most knowledge people know that they were not build by a guy name "STEVE", most buyers don't care.

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/products/mizerak-pool-cues.jsp

You are comparing a cheap cue sold at a sporting goods store to a cue sold that should have been a high quality custom, and worth the 5 to 6 hundred that the customers paid for it. Yeah, most buyers would not care, if they paid say $50 for the cue, for example. But what if they paid 5 to 600 for that cue. Would you care that it was made by the cue maker that it was advertised to have been made by? I think that most buyers who paid that kind of money would care, if they found out that they overpaid by 3 to 400 dollars, for a pool cue, and were lied to about who made it.

Those cues that were sold for 5 to 6 hundred are now worth maybe $150 tops, and if they do ever get sold or traded, then the owners of the cues should be honest about who actually made the cues, if they are aware of those facts.

The original owner of the 2nd hand Jackpot cue (that the buyer was complaining about) should have been honest about the cue's origin. That is, if the owner even knew that the cue was made by Schmelke at the time that they sold or traded it.

In the end, it is Deans fault, for advertising cues as made by Jack Potter, when that was completely untrue.

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The original owner of the 2nd hand Jackpot cue (that the buyer was complaining about).

I got a second-hand Jackpot and I'm not complaining about it, you are.

Why are you complaining about my cue that I like?

There will never be a 2nd hand Jackpot that you get from me, whether it would sell for $2, which you could afford, or the sky is the limit. I ain't selling mine. I'm using it to play with.

What do you play with?

You are the one on here from your thousands of posts saying you can't make any good cue deals and are always complaining about the prices, not me.

I play pool.

What do you play?

Attachments

• wc fields.jpg
    wc fields.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 177

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
You are comparing a cheap cue sold at a sporting goods store to a cue sold that should have been a high quality custom, and worth the 5 to 6 hundred that the customers paid for it. Yeah, most buyers would not care, if they paid say $50 for the cue, for example. But what if they paid 5 to 600 for that cue. Would you care that it was made by the cue maker that it was advertised to have been made by? I think that most buyers who paid that kind of money would care, if they found out that they overpaid by 3 to 400 dollars, for a pool cue, and were lied to about who made it.

Those cues that were sold for 5 to 6 hundred are now worth maybe $150 tops, and if they do ever get sold or traded, then the owners of the cues should be honest about who actually made the cues, if they are aware of those facts.

The original owner of the 2nd hand Jackpot cue (that the buyer was complaining about) should have been honest about the cue's origin. That is, if the owner even knew that the cue was made by Schmelke at the time that they sold or traded it.

In the end, it is Deans fault, for advertising cues as made by Jack Potter, when that was completely untrue.

Actually you did not comprehend my point, I understand your are in the pile on crowd maybe. Did you get a Jackpot from Dean you are unhappy with it?

I ask as I only know of two buyers, the unhappy one who got the Jackpot Second Hand, got a REFUND from Deanoc.

That was a nice gesture considering he was not the original owner.

I got a second-hand Jackpot and I'm not complaining about it, you are.

Why are you complaining about my cue that I like?

There will never be a 2nd hand Jackpot that you get from me, whether it would sell for $2, which you could afford, or the sky is the limit. I ain't selling mine. I'm using it to play with.

What do you play with?

You are the one on here from your thousands of posts saying you can't make any good cue deals and are always complaining about the prices, not me.

I play pool.

What do you play?

I am not complaining about your cue. Does it even say Jackpot on it, or the cue makers name anywhere? How can you even call it a Jackpot, if it does not even have any logo or brand name on it?

It is nothing but an unbranded, overpriced Schmelke.

So, you play pool? Do you have any proof of that? Any video anywhere of you playing? Lets see how strong you play.

I will post a video of myself playing the ghost, in that section, if the pool halls ever open back up.

I am a pool player.

You are just a nasty, horrible person, who defends scam artists.

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not complaining about your cue. Does it even say Jackpot on it, or the cue makers name anywhere? How can you even call it a Jackpot, if it does not even have any logo or brand name on it?

So, you play pool? Do you have any proof of that? Any video anywhere of you playing? Lets see how strong you play.

I will post a video of myself playing the ghost, in that section, if the pool halls ever open back up.

I am a pool player.

Long time no see Justin. I see you're even trolling the scammers now, awesome!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Actually you did not comprehend my point, I understand your are in the pile on crowd maybe. Did you get a Jackpot from Dean you are unhappy with it?

I ask as I only know of two buyers, the unhappy one who got the Jackpot Second Hand, got a REFUND from Deanoc.

That was a nice gesture considering he was not the original owner.

No, and I would never buy a cue that I did not at least see a picture of.

Why should it matter if the buyers are happy or not with their so called Jackpot cues?

The buyers were deceived into thinking that the cues were made by Jack Potter, and who knows if those buyers are even regulars on this forum, and read these threads.

If they do not know the truth about who actually made the cues, and they end up selling or trading those cues as custom Jack Potter, or Libra cues, then there is eventually going to be some very unhappy owners of those cues, unless they knew the truth about them when they obtained them.

If all of the buyers know who actually made the cues, and they are still happy, then that is great.

Just hope that nobody else gets conned or lied to about those cues again, in the future.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I am a pool player.

Justin, you gonna get banned again son!

Justin, you gonna get banned again son!

Banned for what reason? For previously being banned? I guess that makes sense.

Did you read all of the shit that HawaiianEye said to me?

And I am going to get banned for calling him a nasty, horrible person? Just speaking my opinion of the type of person I think he is. He has said a lot more BS to personally attack me.

Last edited:

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Banned for what reason? For previously being banned? I guess that makes sense.

Did you read the shit that the other posted said to me?

And I am going to get banned for calling him a nasty, horrible person?
No, you're going to get banned for being you! You haven't been back on the forums long, and your behavior is exactly the same. That's why I said you're even trolling the scammers. If you really are asking me to define trolling again, it just proves that you are, and forever will be, a troll.

No, you're going to get banned for being you! You haven't been back on the forums long, and your behavior is exactly the same. That's why I said you're even trolling the scammers. If you really are asking me to define trolling again, it just proves that you are, and forever will be, a troll.

Okay, I had to look up some meanings of what a troll is.

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

"Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users."

No, I am not a troll, and trying to figure out why anyone would think of me as a troll. That is why I asked you to define a Troll for me. Many others here are trolls though.

HawaiianEye is a troll, with his constant personal attacks on me, and changing the topic of discussion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.