let's all forgive and forget

after all

we know what a bunch of jerks we pool players can be

Too many jerks?

Same cloth.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
What on Earth is your unhealthy obsession with this man? You keep digging up these posts like they're the One Ring. Let it return to the mountain.

Seriously, I do agree it's time to give this a rest. The problem is every time I see one of these old threads and read all the BS, it just pokes out at me. I can't pass up the opportunity to joke about it.

But enough is enough.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't realize how many of these threads there were! On one hand they were easy to ignore, on the other hand he should not have been allowed to do so much spamming on the Main Forum.

Seriously, I do agree it's time to give this a rest. The problem is every time I see one of these old threads and read all the BS, it just pokes out at me. I can't pass up the opportunity to joke about it.

But enough is enough.

Only someone like Dean could have gotten away with doing what he did to people, who may have worked really hard for that $500 to $600 that they spent on a custom Schmelke.

If it had been any regular Joe who did what he did, then they would not have gotten away with it.

Yeah, I agree that it is really sad about anyone getting Cancer, or seriously ill in any other way, but that does not mean that you have the right to try to raise money for that cause by scamming people out of their hard earned money. Not everyone is wealthy, with loads of money in the bank. $500 is actually a lot of money to some people, and they thought they were buying a high quality Custom.

I say, keep bumping these old threads up forever, so that the public never forgets. Just my opinion.

Or maybe Dean or one of his fans or friends can ask the Admins to delete all of the threads that ever had anything to do with Jackpot cues. Then there would be no more Jackpot cue threads to bump, unless someone creates a new one.

I got tired of the Mob mentality too, and got tired of reading these threads, but here I am replying to another one.

I must be really bored.

Last edited:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't followed this closely but am I correct he bought some cheapo Schmelke cues and portrayed them as something else to jack up the price and sell them?

Did he use the U S Mail to ship them?

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't realize how many of these threads there were! On one hand they were easy to ignore, on the other hand he should not have been allowed to do so much spamming on the Main Forum.

They have continually let him dominate the main forum. 8 threads on the front page.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Only someone like Dean could have gotten away with doing what he did to people, who may have worked really hard for that $500 to $600 that they spent on a custom Schmelke.

If it had been any regular Joe who did what he did, then they would not have gotten away with it.

Yeah, I agree that it is really sad about anyone getting Cancer, or seriously ill in any other way, but that does not mean that you have the right to try to raise money for that cause by scamming people out of their hard earned money. Not everything is wealthy, with loads of money in the bank. $500 is actually a lot of money to some people, and they thought they were buying a high quality Custom.

I say, keep bumping these old threads up forever, so that the public never forgets. Just my opinion.

Or maybe Dean or one of his fans or friends can ask the Admins to delete all of the threads that ever had anything to do with Jackpot cues. Then there would be no more Jackpot cue threads to bump, unless someone creates a new one.

I got tired of the Mob mentality too, and got tired of reading these threads, but here I am replying to another one.

I must be really bored.
There isn't even the reason you raised. If you look at the timeline the idea was hatched and started long before the medical issue.

Sent from the future.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
....Did he use the U S Mail to ship them?

Let's not go there, our government, including USPS has enough to deal with right now and Dean's is a crime against the forum, not the state.

Sent from the future.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I haven't followed this closely but am I correct he bought some cheapo Schmelke cues and portrayed them as something else to jack up the price and sell them?

Did he use the U S Mail to ship them?

Hi Al, it's not mail fraud because he actually delivered what he said he was going to, a pool cue, at the agreed upon price. He falsely stated, several times, that Jack Potter "made" the cues but also the assistant cue maker (Jack doesn't have a shop) would be anonymous. They actually were Schmelke's. It is claimed and I think likely that Dean and possibly Jack tested a few cues and they came up with the version ordered.

I didn't know it, but mail fraud also applies to UPS and FedEx domestic shipments. A mail fraud case would have to be much more serious, deceptive and widespread that this false and deceptive advertising case.

Last edited:
Hi Al, it's not mail fraud because he actually delivered what he said he was going to, a pool cue, at the agreed upon price. He falsely stated, several times, that Jack Potter "made" the cues but also the assistant cue maker (Jack doesn't have a shop) would be anonymous. They actually were Schmelke's. It is claimed and I think likely that Dean and possibly Jack tested a few cues and they came up with the version ordered.

I didn't know it, but mail fraud also applies to UPS and FedEx domestic shipments. A mail fraud case would have to be much more serious, deceptive and widespread that this false and deceptive advertising case.

I imagine that the customer who received the cue would have to file the Mail Fraud case with the US Postal Inspector, if they received the cue through USPS.

https://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx

Dean was telling everyone that Jack Potter made the cues, and that is false advertising.

At the end of the day, I believe that the customer would need to file a fraud report, and Dean would give that customer a refund before that would happen.

Even if the cue has been used, the customer should still have the right to a refund after finding out that the cue was actually nothing but a Schmelke.

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I imagine....blah,blah, blah, blather, blather, nonsense.....I believe...blah, blah, blather, blather.....

I shortened your post to the only words that even MATTER.

You imagine, which means your don't have a clue. John Lennon liked to "imagine" and he "imagined all the people". You "imagine all the cues you don't have, have never had, or will have", so what's YOUR PROBLEM?

And I believe, which means you don't know the difference between "beliefs" and "facts".

Get a clue!

Go buy a cue and play pool.

Get out of the basement when the lock down is over.

You won't have to worry about your job being open when you are able to get out. You don't have a job.

Find a job, make some money, buy a cue and play with it.

Quit buying $15 broken laptops, fixing them up and selling them for $25 to the pawn shops. Get a job, already...you are a grown man.

I shortened your post to the only words that even MATTER.

You imagine, which means your don't have a clue. John Lennon liked to "imagine" and he "imagined all the people". You "imagine all the cues you don't have, have never had, or will have", so what's YOUR PROBLEM?

And I believe, which means you don't know the difference between "beliefs" and "facts".

Get a clue!

Go buy a cue and play pool.

Get out of the basement when the lock down is over.

You won't have to worry about your job being open when you are able to get out. You don't have a job.

Find a job, make some money, buy a cue and play with it.

Quit buying $15 broken laptops, fixing them up and selling them for $25 to the pawn shops. Get a job, already...you are a grown man.

You talk all this shit to me, and you defend a man who conned who knows how many people out of $500 to $600, for a cue that should not have cost more then $250.

This always happens. I say something that someone does not like, and that person changes the subject, and attacks me on a person level.

You do not know me.

Did I ever lie, or rip anyone off?

Did I ever con anyone out of their money?

Did I ever steal from anyone?

The answer is no, but you defend a man all day long who you should know did do those things.

By the way, you should not make accusations and judgements against anyone who you do not know. You talk a bunch of shit that is completely untrue about me, and you defend a scam artist.

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You talk a bunch of shit that is completely untrue about me....

Everybody know everything about YOU, if they want to take the time to read stuff here under your OLD name. You have a problem of talking too much. How do you think everybody knew you were Justinb386 here under a new name? Are you that DENSE?

If they want to know, or if you've forgotten what you did, here is a list of every thread you ever started:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/search.php?searchid=25036613

And every post you've made:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/search.php?searchid=25036622

Status
Not open for further replies.