Dear AZBilliards Moderators, Sorry

NB-DOWNUNDER

Wild West Lone Ranger
Please forgive the spam in your inbox to approve the posts I made in the "Ask the Instructor" Sub Cat.

I don't know where else to put this, but in the main section, as I'm unfamiliar with the community, and to who here are our moderators.

Please disregard all the posts pending approval, I was able to post what I needed to in sequential parts.

NB

Please feel free to delete this thread once the message has been forwarded to the correct people. Thanks.

NB-DOWNUNDER

Wild West Lone Ranger
Welcome to the forum, you'll meet some interesting people here...

Thank you! :)
From what I've learned travelling around Australia, and playing pool, Pool is a universal language. I've met all sorts of people, good, bad, mentors, role models, and just plain wierdos. :) But what's great is, going somewhere, where they speak a totally different language than you, but cannot communicate with you, other that a nod for a good shot, or a chuckle because you've choked on the last ball.
Look forward to meeting the rest of the community!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hahahahahaah....

So, do moderators even exist?

90% of my posts are being sent for moderation...

After a certain number of posts, you gonna be alright.

..but if you make any Oz jokes, make sure they're right side up.
:smile-us-down::smile-us-down::smile-us-down:

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Please forgive the spam in your inbox to approve the posts I made in the "Ask the Instructor" Sub Cat.

I don't know where else to put this, but in the main section, as I'm unfamiliar with the community, and to who here are our moderators.

Please disregard all the posts pending approval, I was able to post what I needed to in sequential parts.

NB

Please feel free to delete this thread once the message has been forwarded to the correct people. Thanks.

Say three Our Fathers and three Hail Marys and all is forgiven. :smile:

Welcome.

J

NB-DOWNUNDER

Wild West Lone Ranger
Say three Our Fathers and three Hail Marys and all is forgiven. :smile:

Welcome.

J

Can't, I'm a bad Filipino and I forgot how to be Catholic....

After a certain number of posts, you gonna be alright.

..but if you make any Oz jokes, make sure they're right side up.
:smile-us-down::smile-us-down::smile-us-down:

I'll be sure to start it off with G'day. We don't have much shrimp here... but we have a crap ton of prawns.