Dennis Orcollo vs SVB (Race to 75) 9 ball (22-24 Sep)

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
I'd like to bet Dennis even on Day Three. Day Three result only!
Not to ruin your action...if anyone can come back to win the whole thing (I realize you are only looking to bet last day) it would be Dennis. Most others with 10 game alternate break would pack it in. Having said all that SVB would probably be a 4:1 favorite from here.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i would be hesitant to bet on what seems like mainly an exhibition match. svb insists on rack your own when he gambles, i very much doubt he would go to the philippines and agree to having a local guy racking in a proper money match. the bet is probably insubstantial. but it's still always enjoyable to watch these two play each other

sammylane12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i would be hesitant to bet on what seems like mainly an exhibition match. svb insists on rack your own when he gambles, i very much doubt he would go to the philippines and agree to having a local guy racking in a proper money match. the bet is probably insubstantial. but it's still always enjoyable to watch these two play each other
There are dam few other players willing to go to the Philippines and gamble with those guys. I can`t think of anybody at the moment. Give him credit, he has big balls. Another thing to remember is that if Shane is racking his own the other guy is doing the same thing.

Last edited:

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are dam few other players willing to go to the Philippines and gamble with those guys. I can`t think of anybody at the moment. Give him credit, he has big balls.

there are others actually, this match is part of the philippines vs the world series. alcaide won against orcullo, big ko did too and i think appleton and chang are next.

i would never deny the greatness of svb, he's the world champion for a reason. i'm not questioning the integrity of the ref/racker either, just pointing out that it's a deviation from the usual pattern of how money matches are set up and agreed to.

sammylane12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
there are others actually, this match is part of the philippines vs the world series. alcaide won against orcullo, big ko did too and i think appleton and chang are next.

i would never deny the greatness of svb, he's the world champion for a reason. i'm not questioning the integrity of the ref/racker either, just pointing out that it's a deviation from the usual pattern of how money matches are set up and agreed to.
The difference is Shane has been doing it for years

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The difference is Shane has been doing it for years
They made mention at the beginning of the first day SVB offered to play 10 ball but Orcollo declined so this is what they settled on. Basically Derby City breaking rules but a different rack.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Been watchin', too bad the one announcer is typical, states the obvious all the time, very one dimensional.
Mute is definitely in cue.
Otherwise the production is good.
Good tune up for both players, with the Open coming up.
Will D.O. be at the Open/Visa?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been watchin', too bad the one announcer is typical, states the obvious all the time, very one dimensional.
Mute is definitely in cue.
Otherwise the production is good.
Good tune up for both players, with the Open coming up.
Will D.O. be at the Open/Visa?
he got a new visa but he's still contesting the ban. Jay H. would know current update on this.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB 57-52. SVB to break
Dennis has cut SVB lead by half from 10 at start of day to 5 after few unsuccessful breaks by SVB
He is leading 12-7 on final day :LOL:
We have a match !

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane just made a nice break then dogged the 2 ball and a bank after DO missed a kick.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow, now 64-63 the lead down to just 1 and SVB breaking
It is a race to 12 with SVB leading 1-0
:ROFLMAO:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB 68-67
still 1 rack separate them
this is heading to hill hill unless one of them choke under big pressure near finish line :ROFLMAO: