Diamond Las Vegas Open

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gorst knocks off Albin 7-6. Guess that is it for the stream for the day :speechless: :shrug:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looking at the brackets two things stand out for me. First of all there is a surprising number of forfeits. I suspect some players decided not to travel in the wake of current events. The second thing is how many high quality matches there are in just the second round. CSI has really hit the bullseye with this one in conjunction with the World Ten Ball. They have gathered together a world class field of players.

Enjoy it because they may be the last big tourneys of the year where we see many of the top foreign players. The fate of the U.S. Open has to be in doubt right now. What happens after that is anybody's guess.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking at the brackets two things stand out for me. First of all there is a surprising number of forfeits. I suspect some players decided not to travel in the wake of current events. The second thing is how many high quality matches there are in just the second round. CSI has really hit the bullseye with this one in conjunction with the World Ten Ball. They have gathered together a world class field of players.

Enjoy it because they may be the last big tourneys of the year where we see many of the top foreign players. The fate of the U.S. Open has to be in doubt right now. What happens after that is anybody's guess.

I just read on FB that SBE is canceled. Not sure if it is true yet because the website does not say it is canceled. https://superbilliardsexpo.com/

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I just read on FB that SBE is canceled. Not sure if it is true yet because the website does not say it is canceled. https://superbilliardsexpo.com/

Soon life will be cancelled....since this is the only one I know of that I'm for sure gonna have, I just keep on keepin' on.

Chicken little has finally turned into Big Bird :speechless:Cough/cough. See yah all at Mandalay.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Day 2

Today's lineup not as good as yesterday. Still good matches

lv2.JPG

Pretty good prizemoney. $17K for 1st and $10K for 2nd

pm format.JPG

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member

Enjoy it because they may be the last big tourneys of the year where we see many of the top foreign players. The fate of the U.S. Open has to be in doubt right now. What happens after that is anybody's guess.[/QUOTE]

JAY....

Your at more risk riding your new scooter an being around humans driving cars and talking on cell phones.

I've been exposed to more danger around pool rooms and childhood diseases....than this....unsocial media Plague that festers with each moment.

Big Bird has just...run over chicken little.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Too bad they can't just flip the one camera on and leave a stream of the TV table. Not showing the 10:00, 11:30, 7:00, 8:30, 10:00, or 11:30 set of matches according to that schedule.

Yea... so what time does the stream start today?

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Too bad they can't just flip the one camera on and leave a stream of the TV table. Not showing the 10:00, 11:30, 7:00, 8:30, 10:00, or 11:30 set of matches according to that schedule.

Agree. They showed just 4 matches per day last year as well. But 4 free matches (or 5 yesterday in case you stumbled onto the 5th) still earns my "Thank you."