Diamond Pro-Am Installed Today!

GodinSession

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After about a 4 month wait I finally got my Pro-Am and could not be happier. Soooo worth the wait! I ordered it through Heath Manning who was an absolute pleasure to work with. And it was installed by Mike Veasey and Gary Hume. Two great guys and they did a fantastic job. Table plays like a dream!

bf5b74ecdb5f1bd26f96406b0fe3298b.jpg

cdc80bbf6daea3cf9a1dbe3c5e60cb14.jpg

8e1114faae325060ec23ffe04b801b73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow, very nice poolroom there! I like the decor and the cool table lamp. The Diamond table ain't too shabby either! :thumbup2:
P.S. Would you please move that cue ball a diamond over so we can play some One Pocket?

GodinSession

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the compliments!
It is an 8ft table. Would have been just a bit to tight for a 9 footer in this space so went with the 8ft table.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice room!!!

Is that the projection pro billiards system? Did you have it before? (With maybe an old table?). How do you like it?

GodinSession

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice room!!!

Is that the projection pro billiards system? Did you have it before? (With maybe an old table?). How do you like it?

Yes it is the projection pro billiards system. I was using it with my old table. I LOVE it! It comes loaded with tons of drills. I am starting to go through Tor’s pattern puzzle book and it makes setting up and saving the patterns a breeze.