Did you see that shot from Corey Deuel?

I'm at work and can't access youtube, but if it's the shot I think it is you would be surprised to know that he ends up missing the 9 ball. The clip cuts off right after he pockets the 8 and sends cue ball down for 9 in what looks like good shape. But he dogs it :) Even the champs do it.
 
nope, not the one deadpoked. this one is a 3/4 t.length low left pocketing left drawing from the right rail back up for perfect position. a p.o.c shot.
 
I have this dvd... yes, Corey missed the 9 ... lol

but damn... he put some hot mustard on that cue ball!

I liked the kick shot on the 3 too! He also beat Efren during this tournament - came back from a big deficit to do it too!
 
olauzon said:
nope, not the one deadpoked. this one is a 3/4 t.length low left pocketing left drawing from the right rail back up for perfect position. a p.o.c shot.

Yeah actually it is the one and it's not a "POC" runout. It's where he dies of the rail when he shoots the shot in the side. He then proceeds to kick in a shot. And then performs the shot which makes Billy wet his pants :D And then he goes on to miss the 9.
 
The Beginner said:
This were a couple threads on this a little while ago.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=67114
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=67257&highlight=shot

I set it up and video taped my effort at it. My felt isn't brand new, but I had decent success. If you have a decent power stroke, the draw is easy -> the hard part is making the ball...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zhkkoufYn8

-td
 
Last edited:
wow

td873 said:
[...] I set it up and video taped my effort at it. My felt isn't brand new, but I had decent success. If you have a decent power stroke, the draw is easy -> the hard part is making the ball...

Wow, great job!
 
Back
Top