Did you try Cheqio?

nfuids

eh?
Silver Member
Hi,

I came across a Cheqio ads and wonder if that really helps on the focus/relieve stress. Anyone tried them and have an opinion?

Thanks

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
I use it. No side effects. Much higher level of focus. Any game jitters are almost non-existent.

As a consequence, I've brought home more money, plaques, and trophies in the 2 months since I started using it than pretty much my entire pool career combined. Not even kidding.

If it's not Cheqio calming my nerves and improving my focus to achieve these results, then I'll gladly accept the placebo effect.

I've only used it playing pool and absolutely do not feel any different. No crash. No letdown. Just results.

Rain-Man

Team Deplorable
Silver Member
Yes. It's not cheap, but it does work for me..

I have both the drink and capsules, and not sure which is better..

So far I've only lost 1 match that I can think of after using it..

Last edited:

Rain-Man

Team Deplorable
Silver Member

Attachments

• 14712296440820.jpg
    14712296440820.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,354

NastyNate13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried a bunch af SBE and loved the stuff. Only tried the drink, which tasted like citrus and vitamins (which it basically is)

Would recommend it to anyone who needs the boost, better than energy drinks.

Ak147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Should it be considered legal in tournaments? How is it different from performance enhancing drugs taken by athletes?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Take one or two Black Butes and you'll see the dust on the OB 9' away. Mix a little 90 proof with it and you'll feel like King fn Kong. Heee Haaa. Johnnyt

billiardthought

Anti-intellectualism
Silver Member
Should it be considered legal in tournaments? How is it different from performance enhancing drugs taken by athletes?

It's different because it's not performance enhancing drugs. It's full of readily available over the counter supplements you can buy. To say cheqio might need to be considered illegal is the same as saying I don't want my opponent taking any complex multivitamins....

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Take one or two Black Butes and you'll see the dust on the OB 9' away. Mix a little 90 proof with it and you'll feel like King fn Kong. Heee Haaa. Johnnyt

Oh NO! Not you too Johnnyt...........................

JoeyA