Dieckman Sendzzz A Reeeaaallllll Old Picture

Magik Wandzzzzz

Cue Builder Since 1973
Silver Member
Tell me who these guys [and of course the lady] are....when she was playing she was the only women in THE WORLD who would take on they guyzzzz and kicka their assesssssssssssssss....mine included....I don't know who the two guyzzz on the left are nor the guy in the blue shirt, front row, with cue is but everybody else I can name, played against, AND BEAT......my only question is where is FRANK PAPP ????The second image is the current QUEEN OF CAROMS....if you don't know her name you are chopped liver. Ask Mark Griffith....she chopped his at DCC

Attachments

• 2009novhistpeepbilliardplayersold.jpg
    2009novhistpeepbilliardplayersold.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 348
  • 2009novpeepmercedes.JPG
    2009novpeepmercedes.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 363

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know a fact about the second picture She s__________ i------- D@@@@@ B***** and is B^^^^ d$$$$$ G#####. Never tell Bobby The Mole your secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and she play with a Kick A$$ F@@Ker Dieckman Cue.

That Next Preszzzzzz should come to the future Get Off Dial up computer internet and get PayPal and sell more Cuezzzzzz.

Last edited:

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tell me who these guys [and of course the lady] are....when she was playing she was the only women in THE WORLD who would take on they guyzzzz and kicka their assesssssssssssssss....mine included....I don't know who the two guyzzz on the left are nor the guy in the blue shirt, front row, with cue is but everybody else I can name, played against, AND BEAT......my only question is where is FRANK PAPP ????The second image is the current QUEEN OF CAROMS....if you don't know her name you are chopped liver. Ask Mark Griffith....she chopped his at DCC

Great picture Dennis. Here's my guess:

Top Row: Allen Gilbert; George Ashby; Bill Hawkins; Carlos Hallon (young); Louis Campos; ???; Mike Donnolley

Bottom Row: ??? (but looks familiar); Bob Strange; Loni Brandes; ???; Joe Diaz (sp?) from Chicago.

Dave

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Deno Andrews sent me a really old black and white picture from a small tournament in Monroe, MI, Mike's place. If I can find it at home I'll try to post it.

mbvl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great picture Dennis. Here's my guess:

Top Row: Allen Gilbert; George Ashby; Bill Hawkins; Carlos Hallon (young); Louis Campos; ???; Mike Donnolley

Bottom Row: ??? (but looks familiar); Bob Strange; Loni Brandes; ???; Joe Diaz (sp?) from Chicago.

Dave

The guy next to Campos is Abel Calderon. The guy with the cue (next to Brandes) is Stub Pilotte (I think).

Mark

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
OK,

Here's an oldie (early 1970's maybe 72/73). I'm in this somewhere but I'm not telling :wink:

Now that I see this picture, instead of Bob Strange, maybe it is this guy Hines?????

Dave

Attachments

• David.jpg
    David.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 325

csarda1

3 Cushions Addict
Silver Member
The Queen of Carom in the picture is Mercedes Gonzalez.

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
The guy to the right of Lonnie Brandies is, Tony Amandloa, Luis Campos's benefactor.
Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

Magik Wandzzzzz

Cue Builder Since 1973
Silver Member
OK,

Here's an oldie (early 1970's maybe 72/73). I'm in this somewhere but I'm not telling :wink:

Now that I see this picture, instead of Bob Strange, maybe it is this guy Hines?????

Dave

WOWZZZEEEEERRRRR...you and Frenchie in one picture....shit, your hair was longer than mine ever was....****ing hippy and never wnet to VN too....but is that really frenchie on the far right???? this picture is awesome....please send it to to historical committee, which you have just been appointed to.....call me 734-428-1161

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOWZZZEEEEERRRRR...you and Frenchie in one picture....shit, your hair was longer than mine ever was....****ing hippy and never wnet to VN too....but is that really frenchie on the far right???? this picture is awesome....please send it to to historical committee, which you have just been appointed to.....call me 734-428-1161

Wowzzzers.

Attachments

• hippies-use-backdoor.jpg
    hippies-use-backdoor.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 312

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Yes, that was me and Frenchie :thumbup:. I'm not sure, but we may have even traveled together for that one. I really can't remember how I got from one place to another in those days, if you know what I mean :embarrassed2:.

Just kidding about that...kind of. I'll call you.

Dave

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
D.d.

Hi D.D. FASTEDDIE remembers you buying 8 pizzas and you watching myou lunch and you said this is going to cost me big time so now you owe me 2e play but I know I'm getting older but I can't remember you playing me. lun Since I'm almost 70 years old I'm might be getting senile. But I did buy ches. By the way thanks for the Pizza treat.

zensteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Queen of 3 C

Mercedes deserves to be called the Queen. At the Olhausen Open, she was under the weather which probably didn't help her game any.

No whining or complaining.

Has a great smile and a great disposition.

I sure wish more women played 3C. They may teach some of us men how to behave more respectfully.