Does anyone know who made this case, i've had it since 1970 ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jody C
  • Start date Start date
J

Jody C

Guest
I've had this case since 1970, does anyone know the maker ?
Thanks, j
 

Attachments

  • DSC01980.jpg
    DSC01980.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 487
Just a guess, but it looks like one of the old Imperial cases with the metal latches.The imperial cases had a "Crown" logo on the inside.

I've heard of fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror, but this takes that to a whole different level.
 
Smoooooooth!

Man, that case has got mad style! Straight 70's pimpin'! I don't care who made it, I just wanna know where I can get one! All the ladies will be flockin' if I roll up with that rig.... Silky Smooooooooooth! :thumbup: I can almost hear porn music in the background...ba chicka wah wah....Shaft!
 
Last edited:
I've had this case since 1970, does anyone know the maker ?
Thanks, j

Jody, I think this case could have been made by Jo Jo the Killer Pimp!!!!!:eek: I think that is the very case where he use to carry his Pimp Stick!!!!!!:smile:
 
Sears and it was made for Antonio Juan Fargas (HuggyBear) from the 70's show Starsky and Hutch

images

He used it to keep his Pool Cue Canes safe

04_1.JPG
 
Sears and it was made for Antonio Juan Fargas (HuggyBear) from the 70's show Starsky and Hutch

images

He used it to keep his Pool Cue Canes safe

04_1.JPG

Man, I woudn't be messen around Jo Jo would kick Huggies Butt, I mean come on the guy is named after a Diaper!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:
 
It could be an Oneal case.:thumbup: I've only seen them with solid colored material inside though. Mine was blue, and had a hidden compartment for a second cue. poolrod.
 
I've had this case since 1970, does anyone know the maker ?
Thanks, j

maybe a Palmer. Danny DiLiberto had a case with that kind of lining once. It can be seen in the beginning of a Wide World of Sports segment he did. You see him open the case an remove the cue then the camera goes to his face.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top