Does playing pool make you smarter?

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Not much of a secret though...

Thats why its called a test. How many years have you failed at it?

I am quite pleased with the efforts of my study.

I can pass you the answers for an organizational favor.

sammylane12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Top intelligence officials have concluded playing pool can make you smarter.
(Former top intelligence officials)

The secret to making you smarter is playing pool with women.

If you play pool with men, they make you dumber.

Check out the Mosconi Cup, would a trained player get excited about making easy shots?

Barry Hearn has been watching snooker so long he can't recognize Allison Fisher's talent. After watching pool for a few decades, he is starting to come around.

Its mostly Emily Frazer and some competing organizations putting Barry in check. Its all in good fun, there never were any nuclear actions prepared in case someone made the wrong choice. Allison is known for warning shots, not kill shots. That is why Allison has 9mm and Kwikfire ready, plus her support team.
Unfortunately, no.

justnum

Silver Member
What was the question?
Have my imaginary friends reached out to you?

Or do you need them to ring your bell some more? Its likely your forgotten instructors are not happy with your current work performance.

Do you want to hear about what elite European scientists were working on the past 30 years preparing for this scenario?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What was the question?
There wasn't one, despite the misdirection of the title.

There's more than the suggestion his pandering to foreign nations and women makes him a traitor and an apologist...but I think he dreams it will lead to him being allowed to touch a woman someday...and he's going foreign, coz they are unfamiliar with the subtleties of Americans.

He's a sad fraud.

justnum

Silver Member
There wasn't one, despite the misdirection of the title.

There's more than the suggestion his pandering to foreign nations and women makes him a traitor and an apologist...but I think he dreams it will lead to him being allowed to touch a woman someday...and he's going foreign, coz they are unfamiliar with the subtleties of Americans.

He's a sad fraud.

Dating stuff does not go here.

I've been planning a funeral since the diagnosis. Not my funeral. The family of friends.

WobblyStroke

This one is actually funny.
So unhinged.
So random.
So obviously bad on every level.
This guy is "The Room" of forum posters... so awful it's enjoyable.

justnum

Silver Member
Chess is promoted for "smart" people, read that as European resistance.

Go the MIT game, is obviously for commie converts.

I tried to take my guys to the pool room. I tried. Some of the women found it too.

Everyone has to try to invite friends to the pool room. Usually the scientists that have nothing else to do.

Most went home after school, I tried to take them around NYC. All scientific visitors need hosts to slowly transition them to American life. It can't be a boring professor that only takes them to coffee.

I never knew how oppressive life outside the US in poor areas is until you meet their most intelligent scientists.

Signal the rural areas that need help. I was tasked with reaching out to everyone and saying hi publicly by Mr Rappaport, Beam genius.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Top intelligence officials have concluded playing pool can make you smarter.
(Former top intelligence officials)

The secret to making you smarter is playing pool with women.

If you play pool with men, they make you dumber.
This is a loaded question. I feel like a fkn moron with or without pool. If it's suppose to create smartness I must have taken a Dump/Stupid pill. My answer is pool does not make me feel smarter..... but have become a fart smeller instead of smart feller..

WobblyStroke

Quick question, what did that poor sucker you used for your thumbnail do to you that you would forever link his face with your forum dumpage?

justnum

Silver Member
Quick question, what did that poor sucker you used for your thumbnail do to you that you would forever link his face with your forum dumpage?

A public persona its my only social credibility. I learned that when I saw Deane posting on mathoverflow.

Are you financially supporting the projects I described?

We haven't discussed the CBE projects or the civil projects or mechanical? Still feels like the supply chains are working out kinks because of international laws. Send the clear green, its important.

justnum

Silver Member
A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

The longer everyone waits and acts like they were in a lecture they didnt understand, the higher the lethality.

You are supposed BS who gets.

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
1, I cringe to think that there are some on here who represent themselves to the public as the face of billiards sports.

2, I continue to urge that the mods conduct welfare checks on members exhibiting questionable or erratic behavior,