DYNAMITE! Darren Appleton, in his own words!

Big Dave

Pool Hack!!!
Silver Member
Without doubt, this is the biggest interview we've ever done, and I like to think it's the best too!

DYNAMITE!
Darren Appleton, in his own words.
http://www.pro9.co.uk/html/article.php?sid=1824

Save this for when you've got a bit of time, a nice hot cup of coffee, a need to read, and want to get the inside scoop on Darren's 12 months living in "The States", winning back to back US Opens, and more...

Love, life, and living the dream!

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
That is a great interview. Thanks for putting it up, I really enjoyed it. Johnnyt

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excellent interview of an excellent guy-here is a quote

"It was also great for my private life, I met amazing people and I feel more appreciated in the States with the fans in general."

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I never met the man but i've heard him coment in the TAR booth. He sounds very down to earth and probably a lot of fun to be around. Johnnyt

Slh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great interview.
Most american players complain about the state of pool in the USA. Darren seems to be very happy, the reality is if you want to play pool you must live in the USA or in Asia. There are some european state like Germany where pool is played but its nothing like in the USA..

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Good questions, nice perspective of what's real and not. Hopefully the WPA will listen to the players concerns voiced by D.A. and make needed changes.
Again, you did a well planned interview, look forward to your next one.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I agree -- excellent interview questions and interesting responses from Darren. Thank you.