Ebony on Ebony for Tikkler

Pete Tonkin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve asked if I would post some pictures of the cue before sending it to him. My pictures are not as clear or as nice as the ones he takes but here it is.

IMG_1652.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

sharond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, who is this Tikkler character and how does he/she get on the receiving end of the most beautiful cues I've seen on AZ????

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
There is another sweet cue to add to his collection. Super Sweet cue, Yes I agree Classy.:thumbup:

Chris:smile:

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey

Pete, I just love those colors....you know black white silver. The cue looks spectacular. I can't wait to hold this baby in my hands. and this one I am definitely going to shoot with. Getting three big cues right at the end of the year is the greatest. A Manzino, a Dunkel, and now a Tonkin...

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
I've mixed feelings...jealous and excited..jealous for obvious reasons but excited that I'm in line for one of your masterpiece :)

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice

Yet another awesome cue for Steve's astonishing collection! Bet that cue will destroy the balls and it looks fantastic. Thanks for showing, kudos to Pete and congrats to Steve. It must be tough everyday for you Steve to decide which cue to play with, kind of compares to Imelda Marcos deciding which pair of shoes to wear that day....lol. She reportedly had about 3,000 pairs.

Congrats again, Jerry

dunkelcustomcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue looks great Pete. I was fortunate enough to hit with one of your cues at Steve's. Gotta say it was a very solid player!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey

Cue looks great Pete. I was fortunate enough to hit with one of your cues at Steve's. Gotta say it was a very solid player!

Pete, I think Steve was liking it a little too much...lol. Gonna have to keep an eye on him.

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Btw...

Wicked Ebony Pete....
Happy New Year Pete and Steve.... :)

Happy new Year everyone!!

Alton :)

Devilish48

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve,

Yet another amazing cue by Pete, and yet another amazing cue for your
collection. I think you're lust having them made to spite the rest of us :D
I know that *I* have a serious case of cue envy :wink:

Great cue, class cue builder and cue owner!!

Chris

Pete Tonkin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ebony on Ebony

Pete, I just love those colors....you know black white silver. The cue looks spectacular. I can't wait to hold this baby in my hands. and this one I am definitely going to shoot with. Getting three big cues right at the end of the year is the greatest. A Manzino, a Dunkel, and now a Tonkin...

Steve,

I hit some balls with it today and it plays great. It came out to 19 oz with the 13 mm shaft and 18.9 with the 12.75 shaft. It has a good balance it feels weight less in your hands when your playing with it.

Thanks so much,
Pete

Pete Tonkin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ebony on Ebony

Steve, Thanks for the complement, Looking forward to seeing you at the Expo in March.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
I love wrapless cues and how can you beat ebony on ebony, silver, and ivory together. This is a style cue that i'd love to own. I know Steve will enjoy it and who wouldn't!

James

Pete Tonkin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ebony on Ebony

I've mixed feelings...jealous and excited..jealous for obvious reasons but excited that I'm in line for one of your masterpiece :)

Jive, I will send you some pictures soon we got the colored shell in just been busy finishing some stuff up for the end of the year.

Pete Tonkin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ebony on Ebony

I love wrapless cues and how can you beat ebony on ebony, silver, and ivory together. This is a style cue that i'd love to own. I know Steve will enjoy it and who wouldn't!

James

James, We would be happy to build you a cue.

peterskw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another exquisite cue from Mr. Tonkin. I know the cue I have plays so, so sweet.

KP