Ebony TS closet find.

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW! Talking about coming out of the closet! Congrats Eric great find!

Thanks Brian

Here's when Timmy surprised Linda and gave her one of his cases.
Never met anyone as generous as Tim.
DSC05682a.jpg

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good eye it's definitely off a tad bit but I don't think it hurts the cue just interesting he would buy it he is so picky with his TS cues and MC cues ��

Nah. I didn't think it would hurt the value at all. If anything, may make it even more 'rare'.
I just noticed, thought "is that my eyes messing with me"? And then it reminded me of another highly debated TS thread where another logo came out a bit slanted.
If it is slanted and that IS the reason it never left his house, it speaks volumes about his standards... not letting an otherwise flawless, monster cue not leave his house because of a 5 degree slant on a logo. lol

Awesome cue, regardless.

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nah. I didn't think it would hurt the value at all. If anything, may make it even more 'rare'.
I just noticed, thought "is that my eyes messing with me"? And then it reminded me of another highly debated TS thread where another logo came out a bit slanted.
If it is slanted and that IS the reason it never left his house, it speaks volumes about his standards... not letting an otherwise flawless, monster cue not leave his house because of a 5 degree slant on a logo. lol

Awesome cue, regardless.
Lol. That was a funny thread. This is a great cue, made by a great guy and in an awesome collection. Lots of brothers and sisters to keep it company.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You can send it to me.

God knows it won't stay here long.
My middle name should be boomerang!
Really enjoyed the face time!!
Nick :)

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sickest Scruggs Ive seen to date. My fav so scruggs so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love those TS's

Stumbled on another Ebony TS. This cue found me a SBE last year,Was costly but worth it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I need to take better pictures.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Forgot mine did you?

It was the first ebony front Cue they ever built. Made for The Bushwhacker.
Wonder where that went?
Beautiful Tim Scruggs Cues.
Nick :)

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member
Whatever you paid for it, it was worth it. My god man that is a beautiful cue

Menelaus10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a beautiful cue, your collection of Tim & Mikes work is truly unparalleled. I'd call you a lucky man, but it's as much skill as luck to gather a collection like yours.

tommygunn78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
scruggs

Wow shadow those are the 2 nicest ebony scrubs I've seen. Ur one lucky guy to have them. Enjoy and ty for sharing