Eleven Ball in the Side Pocket

Here's a couple, both from same artist, a household name...
dsc_6477.jpg

dagnabbit...can only find one, but there are others.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JAM
Here's a couple, both from same artist, a household name...
dsc_6477.jpg

dagnabbit...can only find one, but there are others.

I love, love, love that! :smiling-heart:

Here's a French postcard from 1942: Anthropomorphic Cats playing Billiards in bar, with disastrous effects. Used in pencil.

I used to read French, and I can only translate part of it.:o
 

Attachments

  • a230880.jpg
    a230880.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 390
Very cool stuff, thanks Jennie. I thought you were a dog person.
:p

I have always loved all animals. Right now I'm kind of into deer. I have a deer family that's been hanging out in my neighborhood. I've watched the three babies grow up to be teenagers. I just found out they are two girls and one boy. The little boy deer now has two bumps on his head where the antlers are trying to grow.

They still travel with their mother, but they've lost their spots now. I took this October 30th. I couldn't get a close-up of them, but here they are at a distance. You can see two on the left of the holly tree and two on the right. They're so cute. :smiling-heart:
 

Attachments

  • Baby Deer 10-30-2011.JPG
    Baby Deer 10-30-2011.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:
Here they are when I first saw them this past July, still with their spots. :smile:
 

Attachments

  • Three Baby Deer 073011.JPG
    Three Baby Deer 073011.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 392
My cat used to love my pool table. Today, my Brunswick Century serves as a laundry organizer. Nobody shoots on it. Keith doesn't like my table or my balls. Talk about spoiled. :angry:

I don't blame Keith.....Centuries and Viscounts are the two worst tables
Brunswick ever made commercially....get you a Gold Crown.:mad:

..and I'd gamble with almost any cat...they tend to scratch a lot.:cool:

...well...not the Lion at billiards or the Tiger at golf...:o

pt..<..enjoying this thread
 
I don't blame Keith.....Centuries and Viscounts are the two worst tables
Brunswick ever made commercially....get you a Gold Crown.:mad:

I used to have weekly -- well, actually, nightly poker games in my basement, pre Keith, and we were all pool people, so it was fun banging balls between hands. Now I want to get rid of the table altogether. :embarrassed2:

pt109 said:
..and I'd gamble with almost any cat...they tend to scratch a lot.:cool:

...well...not the Lion at billiards or the Tiger at golf...:o

Now that's funny! :rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

Here's another pool cat! :grin:
 

Attachments

  • funny-pictures-cat-watches-you-play-pool.jpg
    funny-pictures-cat-watches-you-play-pool.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 323
the finest tiny-little-old-school pool room in Chicago.


ten-cat-tavern.jpg

OMG, I absolutely adore that photo. How cute! What a neat pool room. I'll bet it is really old-school style, like walking into the home of an old friend for the regulars. :smile:
 
Back
Top