Excellence from Brianna

dchristal

Senior
Silver Member
There are many great vendors here on AZ. I want to thank all of you guys for your great products and services. Here, I would like to particularly point out the fit and finish of several products recently acquired from Lee Malakoff at Brianna Products.

The new headstock I recently purchased from him runs exceptionally quiet, tight and true. The new modular centers are a great addition to my Taig lathe based gantry CNC machine.

If you haven't looked closely at his recent offerings, you're missing out.

David

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have both coming. Using the Headstock for the CNC Taper Machine I'm building. While it may be overkill, there's a few things I wanted to be able to do and since I'm building the machine, I'll build it to do what I want.

Lee has always been great for me to deal with too.

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thumb's Up for LEE..

Cool Dave,
Gotta give credit when credit is due..
One BIG "ATTA BOY" for you Lee!!!..:thumbup:
Alton

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Same here, all the items I've purchased from Lee have been reasonably priced and well made. I can't manufacture those kind of fixtures myself, so don't know I'd get them if not for him.

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
thanks very much for the nice coments glad you enjoyed everything more to come.....Lee

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
My experiences are the same with Lee...everything I've purchased from him has been of superior quality & priced more than fair. Thank you Lee!:smile:

kiinstructor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Feelings Exactly, From my experience working with Lee and brianna products, he seems to be an honest hardworking man. I continue to look forward to his inventions to upgrade the cue industry and make cuemaking easier. I have purchased products from Lee and he stood behind them. He has been available for questions and has tried to provide help when needed. Nuff said.

cuewould

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brown bumpers

I bought some brown bumpers from Lee and was unhappy with 3 of the five bumpers. Lee replaced the entire order plus one extra and payed for the shipping ...FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY....Thanks again Lee...Ray:grin:

hillscues

American Craftsmanship
Silver Member
Lee does have alot of great stuff to help out cue makers. I bought the table saw jig works great. thanks darrin

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
i went back and checked i dint see anything from you? but what can i do to help you? in the past few weeks i have been doing 12 to 14 hr days in the shop coming home and slepping getting up and doing it all over the next day if i did miss a message im sorry

chubbycheckers

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i went back and checked i dint see anything from you? but what can i do to help you? in the past few weeks i have been doing 12 to 14 hr days in the shop coming home and slepping getting up and doing it all over the next day if i did miss a message im sorry

its cool man....understand the grinding completly! PM sent

CdnQmkr

Just an Apprentice
New Storm Owner

Just bought a Storm CNC and a few other accessories from Lee. Definitely impressed with the workmanship and personal sevice I received. Got to thank him for his patience and time taken in working with me. Never invisioned it would be that easy to get a CNC machine up and running. Look forward to dealing more in the future. Thanks Lee!!

Just an Apprentice ..... with a cool set of tools.......