F/S JOHN SHOWMAN (new) Hoppie Gambler

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
That is a hell of a cue...one of the best gamblers i have seen,,,best of luck with it...thank you for the pics..is scott building more cues? ken

HIRUN526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
ScottR said:

Hello Scott,

This is the other Scott. Hope all is well and life is like the 9 on the snap!

Thank you for posting the link to my cue pictures for Little Kenny.

Thanks for all the great comments from you and everyone.

Now, let's find the fortunate buyer for the Showman "Gambler" cue.

As we all know John build's absolutely amzing cues and for any player and/or collector this is a must have cue.

I received my first cue from John in December.....his workmanship and fit and finish is wow!! I have to admit I only hit one ball(the eightball in the side pocket)no chalk. The cue is so pretty I hate to think of getting any finger prints on the paint or burger/fries grease on the wrap...

but then, one thing is true, the proper way in breaking in a new cue is to have food residue gradually caress and soak into the wrap.Hmmm

Anyway may the Showman find a suitable home...a special cue for a special person.

My friends ... though I walk through the valley of darkness...I shall have no fear...for I...for I carry.. a ....Showman cue!

Until that time.

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
thank you my friend for nice words i am hoping to get down to fla see you guys hope before ICC but maybe after,,guess we will see how my time is ,,you meet my wife she going back to thailand oct 1st,,i am thinking of going for a few weeks but not sure,,best alway Little kenny

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
hey ken

i thought mine was 1 of 1 been lied to again

Attachments

• detailed1-1.jpg
    detailed1-1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 402

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
brianna187 said:
i thought mine was 1 of 1 been lied to again

What in the world are you talking about? Here's what is being sold on this thread and it looks nothing like yours. What am I missing???

Showman006.jpg

Showman001.jpg

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Hey buddy,,there are three cues make just like that,,same partern of inlays but ivory inlays and other kinds of wood..if you like to ask me about it call me 215-300-0361..best ken,,i think they were made in 2005 Don sureman had all three at one time..as far as i know,,

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
kchighendcues said:
Hey buddy,,there are three cues make just like that,,same partern of inlays but ivory inlays and other kinds of wood..if you like to ask me about it call me 215-300-0361..best ken,,i think they were made in 2005 Don sureman had all three at one time..as far as i know,,
Three Gamblers...
OH MY!
Would love to see the third one since John's work is so fabulous.
Of the two so far in this thread, the Honduras Rosewood John Showman Gambler is a gorgeous cue that I would love to see.

Back to the top for a beauty.
myron

1glibby1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Quick question LiL' Kenny

Do the shafts roll true? It does not state this in the description.

This is a "Ra-ha-ha-healy" nice cue!!! I'm surprised it hasn't sold in the mere 4 months it's been available.

Good luck and happy holidays!!!!!

greg libby
(man or myth)

40nov14-licking-lion.jpg

MsBushwhacker

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Showman

kchighendcues said:
Bushwhacker,not sure what cue you talking about but the rosewood cue i am selling is sold...best Ken
Hi Ken,
Sorry to confuse you. I'm not talking about the rosewood cue, that you
sold. The one I'm talking about is the one Lee posted on this thread.
See ya at VF,
Gary