F/S two black boars matched set 4 shafts

bill-zilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
First off this is my first attempt at a sell on az billairds.I have only been a member for 4 months.although I have bought 4 cues on here.I have been buying and selling cues on ebay for 4 yrs 118 deals 100% feedback.I picked up these cues from a friend of mine a month ago.He ordered and bought them new in 91 from tony.I have had 2 appraisals on the cues which varied drastically.I am asking $xxxxxx or best offer for the pair shipped overnight usps express.The cues are in excellent condition both were refinished around 2002 by Harry Richards..I live in the tampa bay fl. area the cues can be personally inspected by potential buyer's.I have these cues scheduled to go on ebay at 5:00 pm tomorrow.Please stop me!I will only ship to U.S. payment by u.s.p.s. m.o./ or bank ck.If I don't know you I will ship when the money is in my hand.I know that sounds harsh but from the threads I have read lately it seems some undesirable people have infiltrated your happy home.Thank's to all the help I have had evaluating these cues.If you are intersted in the cues email me [bd2pp@yahoo.com]I had no luck up loading pic.s If someone wants to help me I will email pic.s then you can upload them.I was in the poolroom and missed that class.Bill SOLD PENDING DETAILS

Last edited:

Ballistic Billiards

Step up your Game!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
here's the BB's

I like the wrapless one, gl w/ the sale bill

100_0998.jpg

100_0997.jpg

100_0993.jpg

100_0991.jpg

100_0988.jpg

100_0986.jpg

100_0985.jpg

100_0984.jpg

100_0983.jpg

100_0982.jpg

Last edited:

bill-zilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
bump w/pic.s all pms and emails replied to.two people are teetering on the key board.This is a great deal on a pair of rare cues.I'm off to bed future pms & emails will be answered in the a.m.
Bill

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
Rating - 98.7%
76   1   0
what cue is that?

In the first picture, the cue on the far left, what kind is it? Anyone know?

thanks,

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
yea that cue looks nice and from other reviews, sirca cues play well. if anything u can just ask greg to make a cue similar to that one for u. he posts on this board sometimes and i'm thinking it will be a very reasonable price judging from the price he sells his cues at on ebay.

buck15

going broke! got there!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
sold

tank_138 has told me he will take them as long as details can be worked out. he is out of town but i just spoke to him and said he will take . pm sent for details.

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Tank should rename himself "The Octopus" as his tenacles reach everywhere.

Glen

buck15

going broke! got there!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
funny

nasc said:

Glen
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .....................
now thats f in funny lol. sorry tank i'am laughing with ya not at ya:rolleyes:

instroke75

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
is that you Moses? you're right, those are really nice cues, also is that your Scruggs in the picture, second ffrom the left?.....Jeremy

Tank138

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Octopus???

nasc said:

Glen

Thanks Glen - As fast as fast can be -you can't catch me :D

talk to you later
Tom

Tank138

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Flawless transaction!!

bill-zilla said:
First off this is my first attempt at a sell on az billairds.I have only been a member for 4 months.although I have bought 4 cues on here.I have been buying and selling cues on ebay for 4 yrs 118 deals 100% feedback.I picked up these cues from a friend of mine a month ago.He ordered and bought them new in 91 from tony.I have had 2 appraisals on the cues which varied drastically.I am asking $xxxxxx or best offer for the pair shipped overnight usps express.The cues are in excellent condition both were refinished around 2002 by Harry Richards..I live in the tampa bay fl. area the cues can be personally inspected by potential buyer's.I have these cues scheduled to go on ebay at 5:00 pm tomorrow.Please stop me!I will only ship to U.S. payment by u.s.p.s. m.o./ or bank ck.If I don't know you I will ship when the money is in my hand.I know that sounds harsh but from the threads I have read lately it seems some undesirable people have infiltrated your happy home.Thank's to all the help I have had evaluating these cues.If you are intersted in the cues email me [bd2pp@yahoo.com]I had no luck up loading pic.s If someone wants to help me I will email pic.s then you can upload them.I was in the poolroom and missed that class.Bill SOLD PENDING DETAILS

I have just completed a Flawless transaction with Bill. Bill is a great seller honest description given .Very easy to deal with .Bill is one of the Good Guy's to do business with.
Thanks for the Rare Pair !!
Tank138

bill-zilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Tom,
Thank's for the kind words it was a pleasure dealing and talking with you.We will deal again soon.Bill-zilla