Finally got my Schon STL-15! Check it out.

atthecat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Took a while before I found one I liked. I wanted a light forearm to make the veneers stand out. Usually the rings are black and white, but on this one red is in there too.
butt.jpg

stretched.jpg

whole.jpg

forearmjp.jpg

buttclose.jpg

tipandpin.jpg
 
Very nice looking cue, I never saw a Schon I didn't like...good luck with the new cue. thanks for letting us have a look at it.
 
Schon cue

I've always liked red in pool cues and it looks good in your Schon. Nice cue.....

James
 
I have got a humble STL-4 that plays awesome! I am now going to sell it to settle with a fancier Sch?n. All the great reviews I have read about Sch?n cues made me try one - but I wanted to have the chance of selling it if I don't like it. But I liked it A LOT!

Yours is a very nice cue indeed, congrats to it!

May I ask what do you mean by "other tapers"?
 
Back
Top