For all those that have doubted my ideas to help improve this sport.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a new billiards adhesive for use when installing the bed cloths, cushions, and cushion facings. Along with free videos showing how to perform all three tasks step by step, available to anyone. And already has world wide sales requests. Diamond billiards factory is already switching over to using it.

Great , looks cool bud

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glen, how did you come up with 500k of profit for your LLC per month? How realistic do you think that number is? What time frame do you think it would take to reach that number?

I'm asking because you say from all this profit you will sponsor a whole new pro pool system.

Do you think Simonis and Saluc combined (I believe they are the same company now...) have a potential to earn more dollars per table than the glue? I do, because cloth costs a hell of a lot more than glue, and both the cloth and glue usage frequency is identical. Additionally, the balls are also a very pricy item.

IF Simonis makes a lot more profit than can be made from the glue, how come they don't save pro pool? I know they are the main sponsors to almost every major event, but they don't run the events like you are proposing. Do you think its because:
a. They don't make enough cash to actually run pro pool? (instead of sponsoring events like the do now)
b. They do make enough cash, but choose to keep the profits themselves.

You can apply the same logic to any other large pool related manufacturer: Diamond, Brunswick, Predator, Joss, etc. None of them run the whole show. Is the reason A or B from above? And I personally believe each of these industries makes more than the glue would for installing cloth.

So because you don't know what I'm doing, you assume that I can't do it, because others haven't stepped forward to support pool...LOL...ok, let's ask YOU a few questions, like....is Simonis the only pool/snooker/billiards cloth manufacturer in the world? How much cloth is needed to glue cushions on the rails, none? How many tables get the cloth replaced every year around the world? How many cushions are replaced every year?

AND..the biggest question of all, did you know, I have another industry testing my glue out right now, that has nothing to do with the billiards industry?

I don't listen to "can't" "can't" "can't" like people like you do. If I have an idea, I go for it! If I fail, no big deal, but if I'm right...then what....everyone's going to now be supportive of my ideas....then ***** and complain when they DON'T get to play the Pros anymore? THAT'S what's wrong with this system, dumping more money into a bottomless pit just so the amateurs can keep getting their rocks off playing against the Pros...and then when the Pros can't make a living, YOU'RE one of the first ones to tell them to get a job and work like YOU have to!!!!!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glen, how did you come up with 500k of profit for your LLC per month? How realistic do you think that number is? What time frame do you think it would take to reach that number?

I'm asking because you say from all this profit you will sponsor a whole new pro pool system.

Do you think Simonis and Saluc combined (I believe they are the same company now...) have a potential to earn more dollars per table than the glue? I do, because cloth costs a hell of a lot more than glue, and both the cloth and glue usage frequency is identical. Additionally, the balls are also a very pricy item.

IF Simonis makes a lot more profit than can be made from the glue, how come they don't save pro pool? I know they are the main sponsors to almost every major event, but they don't run the events like you are proposing. Do you think its because:
a. They don't make enough cash to actually run pro pool? (instead of sponsoring events like the do now)
b. They do make enough cash, but choose to keep the profits themselves.

You can apply the same logic to any other large pool related manufacturer: Diamond, Brunswick, Predator, Joss, etc. None of them run the whole show. Is the reason A or B from above? And I personally believe each of these industries makes more than the glue would for installing cloth.

After reading your post again, I have to ask you something. What makes you think pool needs saving, and from whom?

bigchase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So because you don't know what I'm doing, you assume that I can't do it, because others haven't stepped forward to support pool...LOL...ok, let's ask YOU a few questions, like....is Simonis the only pool/snooker/billiards cloth manufacturer in the world? How much cloth is needed to glue cushions on the rails, none? How many tables get the cloth replaced every year around the world? How many cushions are replaced every year?

AND..the biggest question of all, did you know, I have another industry testing my glue out right now, that has nothing to do with the billiards industry?

I don't listen to "can't" "can't" "can't" like people like you do. If I have an idea, I go for it! If I fail, no big deal, but if I'm right...then what....everyone's going to now be supportive of my ideas....then ***** and complain when they DON'T get to play the Pros anymore? THAT'S what's wrong with this system, dumping more money into a bottomless pit just so the amateurs can keep getting their rocks off playing against the Pros...and then when the Pros can't make a living, YOU'RE one of the first ones to tell them to get a job and work like YOU have to!!!!!!
Wait let's get back to the MSDS sheet you guys are taking this post off on another tangent.

Now we have Diamond and another industry using your glue but you don't have access to the MSDS sheet. You have all these deals in work but you can't get the MSDS sheet... something isn't clicking

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Wait let's get back to the MSDS sheet you guys are taking this post off on another tangent.

Now we have Diamond and another industry using your glue but you don't have access to the MSDS sheet. You have all these deals in work but you can't get the MSDS sheet... something isn't clicking

Don't worry about, it don't pertain to you!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Have you already bought some and got too big a facefull? Seriously, what is the deal here?

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

c35d896d37c7c1e3f831a54cd9262da5.jpg

Um yeah...Glen...we’re gonna need you to come in on Sunday too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was looking to purchase your product I would think that would make me a perspective customer. I even offered to buy a case when you said that was my minimum purchase requirement. After you provided the information that I requested and answered the other questions. I don't know what your definition of a customer is...

254f9681cbe29df77744ded5c2709f30.jpg

NO GLUE FOR YOU!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keep thinking I'm nothing but a pool table mechanic, a furniture installer😂🤣

Just got back on AZ after taking a little time off and saw this, looks really cool! Haven’t read the thread yet, so forgive me if it’s already been asked, but is there an MSDS available?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just got back on AZ after taking a little time off and saw this, looks really cool! Haven’t read the thread yet, so forgive me if it’s already been asked, but is there an MSDS available?

Basically, looks like we are going to have the pros go on the offensive.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181116-103339_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181116-103339_Samsung Internet.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 168