Found a cool picture of SVB

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I was looking through some pictures for something I am working on and came across this picture. I took it at this years BCA Semi-Final between Shane and Mike Davis. The gentleman to the right is Shane's grandfather, the man who taught him to play.

ShaneB&W.jpg
 
that is a great photo! i was into photography years ago and if it were me i would crop everything from his grandfather over,just a thought but yea thats an awesome b/w.
 
JCIN said:
I was looking through some pictures for something I am working on and came across this picture. I took it at this years BCA Semi-Final between Shane and Mike Davis. The gentleman to the right is Shane's grandfather, the man who taught him to play.

View attachment 48108

Those are the watchful eyes of a cat who is ready to pounce.
 
Back
Top