FREE! 15 Copies of Frost vs Joyner - The Best Of

floppybear

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I have been cleaning and organizing all day and stumbled upon these disc, they are just burned copies of the Frost vs Joyner match, edited down to the best 15 racks (2 hours long). I decided to have the copies done through a provider and all packaged professionally so these are just laying around and I would rather see some one pocket lovers enjoy them. First 15 people who post the number I am thinking in my head get a burned copy, no strings attached, just post the number. The number I am thinking of is between 1 and 10, one guess per person, I will PM you if your correct. Have a good weekend and make sure to check out our other offerings at www.ontherailtv.com or our latest DVD release of Rafael Martinez vs Sylver Ochoa, here is the link for that.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=232255

My guess is 8!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Thanks everyone who participated and the correct answer was 9! I will be messaging those who won to get their addresses in a day or so. Thanks for playing and until next time my friends. :wink:

sde

Silver Member
Thanks everyone who participated and the correct answer was 9! I will be messaging those who won to get their addresses in a day or so. Thanks for playing and until next time my friends. :wink:

Thanks Lenny!!

I knew there was a reason I liked that Beatles song.

Number nine, number nine, number nine, number nine
Number nine, number nine, number...

sde

Silver Member

Mine came in the mail today.

Thanks again Lenny!

Steve