FREE CHALK - Who wants some ??

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Got to seriously using this chalk for the last month.

It is absolutely fabulous. I paint it on 2 times per rack of 8ball or maybe 3 per rack of 14.1

Still looks pretty new.

Excellent value here. I will be buying more as I grind this down. Better action and way less mess than Kamui. (Kamui is banned on my tables)

Top shelf chalk, folks. Buy it with confidence.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member

It is absolutely fabulous. I paint it on 2 times per rack of 8ball or maybe 3 per rack of 14.1

Still looks pretty new.

Excellent value here. I will be buying more as I grind this down. Better action and way less mess than Kamui. (Kamui is banned on my tables)

it's really that good? i ask, cause birthdays & Xmas are coming.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
it's really that good? i ask, cause birthdays & Xmas are coming.

Worth buying a pair of cubes for anyone. I'm typically a Master/Triangle guy and this is a very nice improvement.

It is soft and not really messy. Messy on your fingers if you grab the top by mistake, though.

Probably the only drawback.

Still looks pretty new.

Always great to hear independent, unsolicited feedback on products sat gathering dust.

:rolleyes:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member

Still looks pretty new.

Great feedback Ideologist. The best kind is from folks who have actually tried it, and from folks that I have NEVER met.

A friend of mine uses Kaumui, and won't try the Magic Chalk.... but I'm sponsoring our team in the IL state tourney and I told him he MUST use MC during the tournament...be like getting sponsored by Pepsi and drinking Coke at the table. So, he agreed, so will see how he likes it next month ;)

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
LOL did it really??? That's funny.

I've been playing with it and actually really like it. I normally play with Blue Diamond but this stuff coats on really nice.

Not sure yet which I like better.

Yes, Blue Diamond is very good chalk, just not the best chalk, but use what makes you the most comfortable. MC is not for everyone, so whatever decision you make, play well :thumbup:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Me mam's cellar is full of stuff i can't sell. Wanna help me shift it? ;)

for some reason I envision multiple dead body's down there... not sure why exactly, can't put my finger on it, but just going with my hunch :p

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Worth buying a pair of cubes for anyone. I'm typically a Master/Triangle guy and this is a very nice improvement.

It is soft and not really messy. Messy on your fingers if you grab the top by mistake, though.

Probably the only drawback.

cool, thanks!
:)

Zphix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RJ,

Forgive me if a question like this has already been answered but I'd like to try the chalk out and Paypal is my only method of paying.

Didn't you mention not using Paypal in your OP?

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using Tapatalk 2

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
RJ,

Forgive me if a question like this has already been answered but I'd like to try the chalk out and Paypal is my only method of paying.

Didn't you mention not using Paypal in your OP?

I only ACCEPT PayPal, and please do NOT "gift" it if you decide to buy. Homey don't play that game. I use their service, I pay. Also, it provides you protection that you get what you paid for. Thanks, RJ

Zphix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I only ACCEPT PayPal, and please do NOT "gift" it if you decide to buy. Homey don't play that game. I use their service, I pay. Also, it provides you protection that you get what you paid for. Thanks, RJ

Sweet! I'll probably buy some next Friday then =)

What info do you need?

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Sweet! I'll probably buy some next Friday then =)

What info do you need?

Just PM me and I will send you my PayPal info. Once paypal confirms payment, I will ship it. I'm assuming your mailing address is on your Paypal.... thanks, RJ

yelvis111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As much as I find it odd to wax lyrically about chalk, this stuff is GREAT.

I'd recently been trading off between Kamui 1.21 and Great White. Both chalks work fantastically but have their faults; Kamui marks the cue ball too much while Great White applies clumpy and tends to leave excessive marks on the felt.

Magic Chalk, OTOH:

1. Goes onto the tip evenly without clumping. This is what struck me the most about Magic Chalk, no little clumps of excess chalk to mark the cloth or stain the ferrule or stain your hands (more on this later).

2. Stays on your tip through multiple shots. I found myself playing entire racks of 8-ball and 9-ball after only one application to the tip. Stroking the ball was never a problem late in a game. Conservatively, one application is easily good for 9 shots.

3. Does not transfer to the cue ball. Waaaaaaay less marking of the cue ball than with Kamui. While I don't find that excessive collision-induced throw or skids are that prevalent a problem when playing with other chalks, particularly Kamui, playing with a shiny white cue ball does give you some extra peace of mind.

4. Doesn't stain my hands. This was the cherry on top of the sundae for me. After all of the performance and aesthetic advantages, not having to scrub the grime from my chalk hand every 30 minutes was a revelation.

There's been some recent speculation as to where this chalk is manufactured, since the poor Russian translation on the box leads one to suspect that it's not really made in Russia. Based on my research and results, this stuff HAS to be made in Haiti, 'cuz only voodoo could create a product this good.

Taek

Dockter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just had a chance to give it a try last night. I normally use the Predator 1080.

I noticed not nearly as many "clumps" after chalking and does not transfer chalk to the cb nearly as much as the Predator. But my favorite part ... My hands aren't nearly as blue after shooting. For anyone that has used Predator you know that the stuff can just be messy. My shaft has a bit of bluing so I'm going to clean it up tonight and get out and shoot this weekend and see how much longer it stays clean using Magic.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
As much as I find it odd to wax lyrically about chalk, this stuff is GREAT.

I'd recently been trading off between Kamui 1.21 and Great White. Both chalks work fantastically but have their faults; Kamui marks the cue ball too much while Great White applies clumpy and tends to leave excessive marks on the felt.

Magic Chalk, OTOH:

1. Goes onto the tip evenly without clumping. This is what struck me the most about Magic Chalk, no little clumps of excess chalk to mark the cloth or stain the ferrule or stain your hands (more on this later).

2. Stays on your tip through multiple shots. I found myself playing entire racks of 8-ball and 9-ball after only one application to the tip. Stroking the ball was never a problem late in a game. Conservatively, one application is easily good for 9 shots.

3. Does not transfer to the cue ball. Waaaaaaay less marking of the cue ball than with Kamui. While I don't find that excessive collision-induced throw or skids are that prevalent a problem when playing with other chalks, particularly Kamui, playing with a shiny white cue ball does give you some extra peace of mind.

4. Doesn't stain my hands. This was the cherry on top of the sundae for me. After all of the performance and aesthetic advantages, not having to scrub the grime from my chalk hand every 30 minutes was a revelation.

There's been some recent speculation as to where this chalk is manufactured, since the poor Russian translation on the box leads one to suspect that it's not really made in Russia. Based on my research and results, this stuff HAS to be made in Haiti, 'cuz only voodoo could create a product this good.

Taek

Very nice review. Thanks. Also, I'm glad you like the chalk. Sooner or later someone will take me up on the MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, but so far, after 1500 boxes, it has not happened..... fine by me though, I'm not complaining ;)

PS: Chalking every 9 shots if for "rookies". I went through a 6 game match with chalking just once. I wanted to see if I could do it. I got a little nervous on the last game, cause we really needed the win. I kept eyeing the Magic Chalk cube sitting on the table by the cue holder....

Just like Kramer, sometimes you gotta drive till you hit empty :)

Last edited:

Zphix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ill put up a review as soon as I get mine ;)