FREE CHALK - Who wants some ??

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Count me in...love to try it.:grin-square:

You are the 25th Man. You and everyone before you will get free chalk.

I will send everyone a PM later today regarding getting their free chalk.

Thanks everyone

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Mark up must be HUGE on this chalk if you can afford to give 25 away for free...just saying...

Sometimes you gotta spend money to make money ;) So, yeah, I can afford to give a few away. I basically gave away 13 boxes (2 cubes to a box).

But thanks for caring enough to ask :cool:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Glad that I live in Canada. Now I don't have to be bothered going outside to get a free piece of chalk from the mail box.

Hog, did you send your old lady out to the mail box to get the last order I sent you ;)

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I'm in if not reached 25, thanks Charlie D

Ok, you did not make it under the wire, as you were the "bubble boy". Number 26.

But, since it comes two cubes to a box, and I must open 13 boxes to send 25 pieces, it leaves me with one piece without a home.

Thus, you got CHALK. ENJOY.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
World class

Bravo, another world class contribution from mortuarymike, who is Coco's understudy when it comes to clarity of thought and communication...:rolleyes:

LOL Im on the list for free chalk, Are you ?

First 25 get free chalk. your post was 45, Do the math.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Yep, that would make a great Tee Shirt.

I do send my old lady out for the mail. Its a dual purpose thing. If she comes back and her nipples are hard, I know its cold outside.

Russian Magic can be a bit elusive at times. If anyone hasn't had the opportunity to try some, nows your chance. I was down to my last 2 cubes until RJ sent me a few boxes.

I started out using Blue Diamond, which is still a very decent chalk. I did find it a bit fine. One has to get used to wiping it on very lightly, or you end up wearing a lot of it.

I find that the Russian isn't as powdery, and it still acts the same as Diamond. It covers nice and you can do several shots without chalking if you choose.
Either way, you know that your tip is covered nicely.

Stock up cause ya never know when the supply will run out. It would be a poser but if I had to choose between Diamond and Russian, it would be Russian.

Last edited:

Charlie D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, you did not make it under the wire, as you were the "bubble boy". Number 26.

But, since it comes two cubes to a box, and I must open 13 boxes to send 25 pieces, it leaves me with one piece without a home.

Thus, you got CHALK. ENJOY.

Thanks RJ, Sincerely Charlie D AKA " Bubble Boy"

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Magic chalk

Thanks RJ for the free cube of chalk..

I chalk every shot and I do not plan on changing that in my routine.
Today I tried out the Magic chalk and I think I got a little more spin on the cue ball.

Draw follow through and English seemed to have a little more energy.

That being said I give magic chalk the thumbs up and I guess I will ordering some next year.
I was using Master chalk if that makes a difference.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Under a cold weather warning up here. Minus 42 with the wind chill.

My Russian chalk froze up.

Apparently it isn't from Siberia.

I wants a refunding RJ.

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Under a cold weather warning up here. Minus 42 with the wind chill.

My Russian chalk froze up.

Apparently it isn't from Siberia.

I wants a refunding RJ.

LOL did it really??? That's funny.

I've been playing with it and actually really like it. I normally play with Blue Diamond but this stuff coats on really nice.

Not sure yet which I like better.