Free Jump Cue

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, you read that correctly.

I have a jump cue that I replaced a few months ago with a new one, and I have absolutely no use for it. I put it up for sale a while back, but didn't get any takers. (Here is the link to the original thread I started. It contains pictures and a description of the cue: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=2499818#post2499818)

Well, bottom line is, I'm sick of looking at it, and I don't need it. My loss has become someone else's gain. I am willing to give this jump cue away absolutely free to someone here on AzB.

All you have to do is tell me, briefly, why you think you deserve it. If I choose you, I will take your address via PM, and ship the cue through FedEx Express the next day. There is absolutely no charge to you. Not even for shipping.

I only have a couple of stipulations.

-I'd like to give this away to someone who actually needs it, so please don't inquire if you don't intend to use it (or you intend to try to sell it).

-The person whom I will give this to should be a member in good standing on AzB, with at least a few months under their belt. Not that I think this item will garner a lot of attention, but I don't want someone signing up for multiple accounts in an attempt to get it.

-U.S. Members only please.

So, I will take inquiries until Monday at Noon (Central). Please submit all inquiries in this thread. Please do not PM me.

Good luck! :)

Mike

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Very generous offer.

I don't have a jump cue yet, but I think I ought to see if I can learn how to use the playing cue better before I concern myself with jumping anything!

Again, nice gesture on your part. Someone is going to get a real treat.

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
I would like to see more of this kind of "pay it forward" actions in pool; well, in a lot of things actually. There's a few photographers I know of that will randomly offer some of their less-used equipment for free, providing the requesting person supplies a qualifying need and useage plan for it. As you say, you dont want to give this away to someone who only intends on making a buck.

Rep to you!

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
I've got more jump cues than a sane man has need for :embarrassed2:. Problem is, most places I play won't let me use one :(.

Very nice gesture though 9BM :thumbup:!!!

Maniac

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Good to see someone doing something like this. Rep to ya. I have a jump cue and dont really need another but if you cant find a good home for it here let me know. There is a girl on my league team that is looking for one but doesn't have much cash to spend. I'm sure she would appreciate it very much. Unfortunately she is not a member here so she doesn't really meet the criteria.

Bambu

Dave Manasseri
Silver Member
Marksman, thats a mighty generous gesture. I for one know a guy who could benefit from a jump cue. My shooting partner John Hasci is an older guy on a limited income. 66 years old, a pacemaker, no fingers on his right hand, and the guy still kicks ass on the predator tour. If anybody could use it, and would appreciate it.....I know John would.

Yes, you read that correctly.

I have a jump cue that I replaced a few months ago with a new one, and I have absolutely no use for it. I put it up for sale a while back, but didn't get any takers. (Here is the link to the original thread I started. It contains pictures and a description of the cue: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=2499818#post2499818)

Well, bottom line is, I'm sick of looking at it, and I don't need it. My loss has become someone else's gain. I am willing to give this jump cue away absolutely free to someone here on AzB.

All you have to do is tell me, briefly, why you think you deserve it. If I choose you, I will take your address via PM, and ship the cue through FedEx Express the next day. There is absolutely no charge to you. Not even for shipping.

I only have a couple of stipulations.

-I'd like to give this away to someone who actually needs it, so please don't inquire if you don't intend to use it (or you intend to try to sell it).

-The person whom I will give this to should be a member in good standing on AzB, with at least a few months under their belt. Not that I think this item will garner a lot of attention, but I don't want someone signing up for multiple accounts in an attempt to get it.

-U.S. Members only please.

So, I will take inquiries until Monday at Noon (Central). Please submit all inquiries in this thread. Please do not PM me.

Good luck! :)

Mike

Shaft

Hooked and Improving
Silver Member
I was going to make a pitch for it, but after reading Bambu's post about his partner John Hasci, I think you have a viable candidate. I certainly don't deserve it as much as John sounds like he does.

But your example has inspired me to consider giving away (and not selling) the first cue I have to kick out of my case. (I wonder if there is a Boy's Club in New Orleans?)

You, sir, are a class act.

tylerdean14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jump cue

Hello my name is tyler mayfield and im from south carolina i been playing pool for 3 years my playing cue is a rick howard.i would love to have a jump cue. My dad really cant afford to get me one right now.i play pool pretty good and i would love to have this cue to take wiyh me to the juniors tourney at the atlanta billiards show next weekend .even if i dont get the cue thanks for kindness to do this .thank you tyler mayfield.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
I would love this cue. I don't have a jump cue, and I've been looking at them but I don't make very much money. It's something I've wanted for a long time and have never been able to afford. I know they're not very expensive, but all my extra money goes into table time. It would be pointless for me to buy a jump cue and have no money to pay for a table to use it on.

twal

"W"
Silver Member
Big bump for this post.
Very nice of you. Now I have to go do something nice for someone.
Thanks for the reminder to always give back when and if you can.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
I would love this cue. I don't have a jump cue, and I've been looking at them but I don't make very much money. It's something I've wanted for a long time and have never been able to afford. I know they're not very expensive, but all my extra money goes into table time. It would be pointless for me to buy a jump cue and have no money to pay for a table to use it on.

I would also like to add that last Wednesday (the 22nd) was my 23rd birthday, and this cue would be by far the best present I received. Regardless if I get it or not, I do appreciate the generosity and kindness of heart that you have exhibited, and as many others in this thread I do feel inspired by the actions you have taken. You are a good man, we need more like you in the world. Thank you.

tylerdean14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jump cue

i also forgot to mention that i just turned 16 years old and if i get the cue iwill do the same as you when i do get another cue thanks alot for what you are doing .tyler mayfield

midstroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was going to make a pitch for it, but after reading Bambu's post about his partner John Hasci, I think you have a viable candidate. I certainly don't deserve it as much as John sounds like he does. You, sir, are a class act.

I have to agree how can i throw my name in the hat now. So i will leave it at this, Hey i want your cue!!