He claimed he tried to deliver twice .

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1669847864156.jpg
    FB_IMG_1669847864156.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 138

slim123

Driver stole the cue inside.
He claimed he tried to deliver twice .
That really sucks i had a driver one time sign for a apackage deliverd to me. when i ask to see the signature it was no more than a fricking line. i had them make that driver come to my door, he wouldn't look me in the eye, i should have belted him but i didn't he got fired and fedx had to pay for the computer i didnt receive

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
That was my question.

It sucks that the queue was stolen, but I wonder what makes him think that it was the driver…
Because he rang our doorbell then left right away. I stopped him. He claimed there was no package to deliver. I told him he didn't deliver yesterday either.
Then he claimed to the manager today , I refused to sign for the empty tube.
He never asked me to sign for that tube.
And what idiot would try to deliver an empty tube?
And he did not notify anyone the tube was empty

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because he rang our doorbell then left right away. I stopped him. He claimed there was no package to deliver. I told him he didn't deliver yesterday either.
Then he claimed to the manager today , I refused to sign for the empty tube.
He never asked me to sign for that tube.
And what idiot would try to deliver an empty tube?
And he did not notify anyone the tube was empty
I don’t work for FedEx, but I imagine that if he has a box or a tube on his truck that has an address on it, he’s obligated to deliver it.

I guess I could be wrong…

Regardless though, it really sucks.

TheBasics

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Howdy All;

Thought that anyone anywhere in the system was supposed to notify
thier Supervisor when an "Empty" was discovered. :unsure: That way theft
could be tracked better.

hank

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Hope the Cue was insured, hope owner had photos of Cue, hope your claim gets taken care of.

Not sure if Fed-X still tracks like good old days. They use to track, and if a shipping contained was empty or damaged. They use to not a problem in tracking.

PracticeChampion

Hope the Cue was insured, hope owner had photos of Cue, hope your claim gets taken care of.

Not sure if Fed-X still tracks like good old days. They use to track, and if a shipping contained was empty or damaged. They use to not a problem in tracking.
I would hope so, even USPS gps tracks when a package is scanned at the drop off point

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well I have shared my nightmesr experience with Fed-X Ground, Never will ship Fed-X or UPS.

I like USPS.👍

Last edited: