FS: 9' Brunswick Anniversary DC

Mark V

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Asking $4500, have much more in it than that.

Reluctantly, I'm putting my beautiful 9' Anniversary model DC on the market. I've had it for less than a year and it is in wonderful shape for an un-restored table. Setup and all work done by Mark Gregory including:

1. New Simonis 860
2. New Superspeed cushions
3. 4 1/4" pockets
4. GCIV oversized drop pockets

Table includes original bridge and bridge holder, fiberglass rack, Centennial TV balls, and cover that fits perfectly. Will also throw in original Anniversary ballbox for ball return system, return gully and ball return pockets (gully and pockets not oem, purchased table with them on). Table plays great, as one would expect with Mark's work.

02102010312.jpg

More pictures can be seen at my photobucket site. They are a few months old but outside of ball marks on the felt, correctly depict current condition of the table. Outside of a broken spring (easily replaced) on one of the rail counters, everything works as should and this table really needs nothing. It does have some dents in the rails that all the old formica rail tables have, but nothing excessive and in better shape that most.

http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm16/mdvirtue/Pool/Brunswick Anniversary/

Table located in Calhoun, GA and is available for pickup only. Contact me via pm or email mdvirtue@hotmail.com

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
will trade a 10 foot centenniel in great shape,i need a 0 not tge 10 foot

you have a beautiful table,the Centenniel and Anniversary are the 2 best tables ever for play and beauty

dean

214 477 7323

Mark V

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Best of all worlds: highly desired antique, handsome looks not seen today and a true player's table. Hate having to sell it, she gives me pause each and every time I take the cover off.