FS: Burton Spain / Gina

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Burton Would Be Proud....

Holy Cow.....what a gorgeous full spice cue.....Ernie did a wonderful job on finishing this cue from one of Burton Spain's full splice blanks....I betcha even Joel Hercek would admit what a spectacular cue this turned out to be. Some buyer is going to get a very rare and precious cue......it incorporates the best of everything in its design.

Matt

cliffy

Forever Remembered-DWBOD
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Holy Cow.....what a gorgeous full spice cue.....Ernie did a wonderful job on finishing this cue from one of Burton Spain's full splice blanks....I betcha even Joel Hercek would admit what a spectacular cue this turned out to be. Some buyer is going to get a very rare and precious cue......it incorporates the best of everything in its design.

Matt

Many thanks, its a great cue.......time for a new owner

lsabado

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Gina

Love that cue. It's probably the prettiest cue I've ever seen. Wish I could afford it. Do you have a layaway plan?

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Mmmmmm...

Yea that cue right there is an instant classic headturner! Nothing quite like four point perfection to make your day!!

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I would love to own that Cue my Friend, but stay in Thailand and can not send so much Money from here :(:(:(
Ralf-hope you will have a happy new Year:)

BBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Gina/Spain Blank Cue

Great cue, what a combination from Ernie and Burt, stunning, a classic!

Ernie's cues are perfection and one with a Spain Blank has to right up there with the best of the best.

Cliffy, you are letting one special cue go, good luck.

Regards,

Joe

Mikiemopa

pechauer dealer
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
That's one of the nicest looking cues I've ever seen, wish I could afford it, good luck with the sale and the happy winner.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Cliff,

That is one of my all time favorite Gina's and I would love to own it, but alas.... I am too poor!!

I remember when Ernie made this cue, but don't remember it ever being a Full Splice cue??

Happy New Year!

Russ...

RandyinHawaii

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
154   0   0
Very interested

Very interested in this cue. Maybe I missed it but I did not see in original description that it was a full splice. However in some of the following posts I read that it was. I would really appreciate it if it could be confirmed that it is a full splice.

Thanks and Aloha
Randy

cliffy

Forever Remembered-DWBOD
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Very interested in this cue. Maybe I missed it but I did not see in original description that it was a full splice. However in some of the following posts I read that it was. I would really appreciate it if it could be confirmed that it is a full splice.

Thanks and Aloha
Randy

Its a short splice Burton forearm, Ernie picked up 4 or so of them in back in the day

Ernie worked his magic and a star of a cue was born!!!