Rating - 90.5%
19   2   0
Fs $$$ amazing schon collection - prices posted $$$$ these will not last $$

Take a look at the schon's I have. The collection is very rare and HUGE
A TRUE SCHON SUPERFREAK DREAMS OF THIS.
IF YOU SEE A CUE YOU LIKE
EMAIL ME AT
HIGHRUN96@GMAIL.COM

%%%%% SPECIAL NOTE: IM TRYING TO MAKE SURE ALL SCHONS ARE STRAIGHT TOGETHER AND APART BEFORE I PUBLISH ANY FURTHER PRICES. %%%% I WILL ANSWER YOUR EMAILS AS FAST AS I CAN. %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

HOPE I HAVE THAT SPECIAL CUE YOU HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR.

THANK YOU.
PICTURES JUST A SMALL TASTE.

****** MANY FROM RUNDE ERA********
VERY STUNNING, AND SHARP, SHARP POINTS

Attachments

• 091-093%2BB.jpg
    091-093%2BB.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 2,394
  • 082-084%2BC.jpg
    082-084%2BC.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 2,295
  • 094-096%2BC.jpg
    094-096%2BC.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 2,398
  • IMG_20140615_011331.jpg
    IMG_20140615_011331.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 2,232
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,120
Last edited:

str8shot

Crack Em' Hard
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
i have posted in this thread requesting prices i sent a pm as well with no reply

Take a look at the schon's I have. The collection is very rare and HUGE
A TRUE SCHON SUPERFREAK DREAMS OF THIS.
IF YOU SEE A CUE YOU LIKE
EMAIL ME AT
HIGHRUN96@GMAIL.COM

HOPE I HAVE THAT SPECIAL CUE YOU HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR.

THANK YOU.
PICTURES JUST A SMALL TASTE.

****** MANY FROM RUNDE ERA********
VERY STUNNING, AND SHARP, SHARP POINTS

Just a thought maybe try to email him instead of bumping his thread....just sayin

onefastmfn71

21 oz ebony....old school
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Schon

I emailed him at his HIGHRUN96@GMAIL.COM account on June 15th requesting prices on three Schon cues. Never heard back!!

I guess he enjoys filling up the FS board with useless threads. He has bumped his other threads, so it's not like he is out of town or anything.

Sorry for bumping this, but maybe it will keep anyone else from wasting their time on this guy.

Last edited:

seaglass505

deadstroke
Silver Member
Rating - 90.5%
19   2   0
schons

I have found a few cues that don't roll correctly. With that said I'm checking everything before I post prices. Do you want to spend 3 to 4 k on a cue with a bad taper or butt roll. No you don't. I still have 120 cues that have not even been posted. Everything you see with prices on my threads plays perfect and is exactly as stated in thread. I am here to sell the best product for a fair price. This process again takes time. Please be patient. I am definitely not allergic to money. but I am allergic to a bad reputation..

to everyone reading this.. I have 175 emails. I'm trying to respond as quickly as possible. if I do not respond. that simply means the cue in question. needs a further look. before I can entertain a fair and reasonable price..

I hope the AZ community understands.

Attachments

• IMG_0257_3.jpg
    IMG_0257_3.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,085
  • IMG_0264_3.jpg
    IMG_0264_3.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,095
  • 097-099%2BC.jpg
    097-099%2BC.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,111
  • IMG_0018_3.JPG
    IMG_0018_3.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,148
  • 20140621_073618.jpg
    20140621_073618.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,072
Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
I have found a few cues that don't roll correctly. With that said I'm checking everything before I post prices. Do you want to spend 3 to 4 k on a cue with a bad taper or butt roll. No you don't. I still have 120 cues that have not even been posted. Everything you see with prices on my threads plays perfect and is exactly as stated in thread. I am here to sell the best product for a fair price. This process again takes time. Please be patient. I am definitely not allergic to money. but I am allergic to a bad reputation..

to everyone reading this.. I have 175 emails. I'm trying to respond as quickly as possible. if I do not respond. that simply means the cue in question. needs a further look. before I can entertain a fair and reasonable price..

I hope the AZ community understands.

I can't speak for the community, only myself.

It's hard for me to understand why in the world you wouldn't first find out what it is you are selling complete with specs, condition and prices and once that is known ^then* post them here for sale.

And previously you acknowledged that clogging up the For Sale forum with a gazillion threads was, indeed, inconsiderate and that you were going to correct this by consolidating your FS threads, none of which appears to be happening

Do you think how you are conducting yourself here is fair to other members who are also trying to sell? Do you give a shit about that?

And didn't you say you were trying to figure out how to become a Gold member? Please don't give up on that dream. :rolleyes:

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

goatroper

Registered
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ditto to chicken.........you dont know if your 3k to 4k cues are straight before you post them........or before you bought them.....? you have to realize that people are ready to buy...........just a thought

seaglass505

deadstroke
Silver Member
Rating - 90.5%
19   2   0
bump bump bump

20 schons to sell today. Btw #95 is perfect. Original and 1000.00 firm. No trades. No wiggle room. Just replayed to 35 emails regarding schons. Moving as fast as I can. Thank you for your patience.

Attachments

• 097-099%20A_2-2.jpg
    097-099%20A_2-2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,036
  • 097-099%20B_2.jpg
    097-099%20B_2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,031
  • 094-096%20B_2.jpg
    094-096%20B_2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,020
  • 085-087%20A_2.jpg
    085-087%20A_2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,038
  • 055-057%20A_2-2.jpg
    055-057%20A_2-2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,040
Last edited:

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Schons

I highly doubt these cues are his or in his possession, why else would it take a week to get specs I mean if their yours you no the weight and you no close to what you what out of them. Go to your table an roll them just that simple. What a joke just seems like lies just like the Joss sale a month or so ago.

tman561

Straight Shooter56
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
"Shoot Urself in the foot & admire Ur own Aim"

I can't speak for the community, only myself.

It's hard for me to understand why in the world you wouldn't first find out what it is you are selling complete with specs, condition and prices and once that is known ^then* post them here for sale.

And previously you acknowledged that clogging up the For Sale forum with a gazillion threads was, indeed, inconsiderate and that you were going to correct this by consolidating your FS threads, none of which appears to be happening

Do you think how you are conducting yourself here is fair to other members who are also trying to sell? Do you give a shit about that?

And didn't you say you were trying to figure out how to become a Gold member? Please don't give up on that dream. :rolleyes:

best,
brian kc

I don't usually pipe in on these kinds of messes, but I think this 1 warrants it! Perhaps this guy is smarter than we're giving him credit for/ he is getting his threads bumped for him right! Bottom line though I find it no surprise that as of Jan 14 he only has 17 ITrader transactions, thus turning members off to buying his wares myself included! So if I were trying to make my living selling pool cues or subsiding income doing this I would seriously consider changing my behavior! Old adage " what's the definition of insanity? Doing things the same way I always have & expecting a different result!Best of Luck to U Sir

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Brian was right.....go get your act together and then come back and post these cues. If you don't know the information that every buyer is going to ask about, go get it and then list your cues.

The way the OP is doing this FS thread turns it into a melodrama soap opera that keeps bumping a ineffective, incomplete sales thread and maybe that's what the OP intended......I don't think so cuz he wants to sell cues not just have his thread on the first page with cues that don't sell,

But give him some credit because he was not a jerk like some other Azers and start 15 sale threads for 15 cues so he did some things right. Anyway, KickinChicken' was right and you should heed his advice.

Matt B.

th3r0ck

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchase a cue from this guy. Everything was as described.
It was a pleasure thank you very much.
Bump for a great dealer