Funny pic/gif thread...

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
You and Bval are both assuming the person with the camera was a kid. I'm guessing that it was a parent with the camera! :frown::p

Steve

Doubtful. Prolly another teenager with a camera phone. Every teen has one, my wife's a 1st grade teacher she has kids in her class with cell phones.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doubtful. Prolly another teenager with a camera phone. Every teen has one, my wife's a 1st grade teacher she has kids in her class with cell phones.
1st grade with a cell phone? WOW.

In highschool I had a pager but I hated it because I could never get a sig while I was there. I don't think it was pager friendly. :)

BVal

Lea A

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to write something, too, I guess...

Attachments

• SometimesAlcoholISTheAnswer_Thumbnail.gif
    SometimesAlcoholISTheAnswer_Thumbnail.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 2,300

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
HAHAHA. I guess this guy and the guy behind him were having some issues... check out what the dude next to him does to stoke the flames....

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
HAHAHA. I guess this guy and the guy behind him were having some issues... check out what the dude next to him does to stoke the flames....

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This video reminds me of a road trip years back. Ya know, one of those long trips where everyone in the car takes turns teaming up on someone else until there's turmoil and the car has to get pulled over.

So, I'm driving and my one friend is riding shotgun and my other two friends are in the back. We were heading to Philly to check out some pool rooms. The trip started pretty rowdy as everyone was pumped to finally get out of town and do something on a Fri night.

To begin with, I like to drive with my right arm around the back of the passenger side head rest. NOT to hug whoever's there-- but just to be relaxed and comfy. So the next thing ya know, the friend sitting behind the passenger-side seat starts tapping my other friend's head. After about 30x, my friend riding shotgun has an epic meltdown and is ready to force me to pull over so he can beat up the guy in the backseat (NOW YOU KNOOOOW SHIT GETS FUNNY WHEN SOMEONE LETS IT GET TO THEM).

So, we're on the PA Turnpike and I look in the rear-view mirror and my buddy gives me "the look and nod" movement -- which means in guy language you're obligated to instigate. You can never escape the look/nod move, I wonder why that is?

So, he looks to my friend's head and gives me a quick nod and i throw my arm into his head---acting like the guy in the back seat did it. Now, my friend in the shotgun seat didn't know if I did it or the guy in the backseat pushed my arm into him.

To make a long story short, he came to the brink of tears out of frustration and then we finally let him out by letting the guy behind me switch with him.

This video reminds me of that night.
Dave

Last edited: