WO double hemlock
Silver Member
59C1A8C7-07C1-4709-A4F8-1B15264C0517.jpeg

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just remember that it doesn't turn green after yellow. The light after the middle one means STOP
Some locations have two lights on at the same time, but I don't remember if it is red and yellow or yellow and green.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Have always wondered what that yellow one was for. Now I know.

A man was in a cab in Rome. The cab driver would come up to a red light, look both ways and speed through it. The passenger found this alarming and asked the cabby about it. "In Rome, the red light just means look both ways before going through it." "What does the green light mean then?" "It means look both ways to make sure someone is not running the red light and proceed." "What is the yellow light for then?" "Variety!"

Hu

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
I was in an Uber and the driver blew a red light. I said, "Dude, you just ran a red light!" He says, "No worries, my brother does it all the time."

The next block, he does it again. I'm like, Dude, ..." He cuts me off and says, "Relax, like I said, my brother does this every day."

Another block and he stops for a green light. I say, "WTF? It's green!" He calmly replies, "I know, but my brother gets off work around now and he goes home this way."

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I automatically make a note not to mess with a guy that is really good with a jump rope! I have had friends that were boxers and ex-boxers. After jumping rope seven days a week for hours a day for years they could do things with a jump rope to make little girls green with envy!

Hu