Funny pic/gif thread...

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
aa.jpg

Rusty in Montana

My black lab was a fantastic waterfowl or upland bird hunting partner , when a friend of mine came out duck and goose hunting with us one morning after we set out my decoys the ducks and geese started moving up and down the river , we both knocked down 2 geese obviously 4 total .

I cast Buddy my wonder dog out to retrieve them which he did until he dropped the 3 rd goose in my hand suddenly his head snapped around towards the river and nodded he head as if he was counting 1.... 2....3.... then he looks me in the eye gives me a big sigh when he realized there was one more goose down stream from up and he takes off running down stream , I knew there were some islands down stream and had side channels .

About 30 minutes later here he comes running back to us with a dead goose ha ha
I still miss all my hunting dogs each were special in their own way !

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dogs are the best, agreed.
My black lab was a fantastic waterfowl or upland bird hunting partner , when a friend of mine came out duck and goose hunting with us one morning after we set out my decoys the ducks and geese started moving up and down the river , we both knocked down 2 geese obviously 4 total .

I cast Buddy my wonder dog out to retrieve them which he did until he dropped the 3 rd goose in my hand suddenly his head snapped around towards the river and nodded he head as if he was counting 1.... 2....3.... then he looks me in the eye gives me a big sigh when he realized there was one more goose down stream from up and he takes off running down stream , I knew there were some islands down stream and had side channels .

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Dogs can be prejudiced…my dog was a setter terrier mix….his first friend, when he was small, was a four year old black lab.
…..all his life, whenever he saw a black lab, he went all wiggly waggly…..whenever he saw a shepherd, he wanted to fight.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member

A guy goes hunting and wants to hire a dog to retrieve the catch.

"I have just the dog for you, sir." says the gamekeeper. "He's called Salesman and he is brilliant" Off they go and every time the hunter shoots a bird, the dog runs off and brings the bird back just as he was hired to do; a great success.

The following year, the same guy goes back and asks for Salesman since he was so good the previous year.

"Ah, I'm sorry, sir, but that dog won't work anymore. Someone had the bright idea of calling him Sales Manager and now he just sits on his ass and barks all day".

:)

Dave