Funny pic/gif thread...

2_Fast_4_Fleas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
actually i lovet it! i laughed my ass off over and over agin watching her do that to the other girls. but if you watch she didnt start it watch the other girls give her a elbow or hold her from moving pulling on her shorts.....she was just blowing off a little steam:D

Shaft

Hooked and Improving
Silver Member
actually i lovet it! i laughed my ass off over and over agin watching her do that to the other girls. but if you watch she didnt start it watch the other girls give her a elbow or hold her from moving pulling on her shorts.....she was just blowing off a little steam:D

I agree completely. Her reactions were provoked.
The tackles are aggressive but I believe legal.

JasonDevanney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Those tackles aren't legal, They end playing careers!!!!

If you're trying to get the ball then the ref will give it as 50/50 challenge but there was no way she was going for the ball!

DEAD MONEY G

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lets go

lets get some more funny pics going 90 Sliding Door Fail.jpg

88 Business Name Fail.jpg

86 No Pooping on the Subway.jpg

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I think that soccer girl is kinda hot. I like a girl to take action. Hey, if you're not cheating, you're not trying hard enough!

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Legal ey. What are you smoking?

You obviously don't have any clue about soccer, they are far from legal. I am a USSF official and had I seen any of those retaliations, she'd been out for a couple of games at least... A little elbow is far from adequate provocation for what she did.. She has no business playing the game, she's down right nasty! I'd certainly never want my child to play or be played like that!