Funny pic/gif thread...

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
On the advice of my marriage counsoler, Ive decided to embrace the differences between men & women and the way they think & deal with emotion, social pressures & stuff.. As a token of my new effort to be more understanding and supportive of the wife, I have decide to get her subscriptions to all the girly mag's Ive even purchased a first copy of each one and placed them on every coffee table through the house... Yes, Im growing as a better man and husband. marriage requires sacrifice. enlightenment is refreshing.

mags9242776.gif

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
On the advice of my marriage counsoler, Ive decided to embrace the differences between men & women and the way they think & deal with emotion, social pressures & stuff.. As a token of my new effort to be more understanding and supportive of the wife, I have decide to get her subscriptions to all the girly mag's Ive even purchased a first copy of each one and placed them on every coffee table through the house... Yes, Im growing as a better man and husband. marriage requires sacrifice. enlightenment is refreshing.

------snip----

Had to pass some props for this one but was afraid that the if I had reposted the pics AZ would crash from an overload so I broke out the scissor and "got them off"!

Thanks Dawg --- made me spill my coffee when I saw this. Thank God that I had not put my Baileys in as yet ;).

joninnorfolk

Account was hacked - Pending verification
Silver Member
Out of curiosity, I started typing it in the address bar and then thought better of it. I wikied it. :)