Funny pic/gif thread...

bflgvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Thats a WereBear.

Hmmm, I wonder what a Beaver would look like. We only have furry Beavers in Canada. Must be the climate.

Last edited:

Rhale100

DILLIGAF ?
Silver Member
You See You Nose all the Time. Your Mind Just Chooses to Ignore It.
250px-Neus1.jpg

Because your brain chooses to ignore it you are probably not aware of this until someone tells you. Try putting it to the test and you will find that regardless of how much you try it is impossible to get your nose from your field of vision.

Big_mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The difference between guts and balls

OK so offten we hear This guys got guts of after someone does something dame that takes some balls, well I hope this will clear things up on the difference.

Guts: Is coming home late at night form the pool hall to your wife standing at the door with the broom in hand and saying oh your still cleaning..

Balls: Is coming home late at night smelling of perfume with lipstick on you coller and slapping your wife in the butt and saying your next chubby…

Both will undoubtly end in you sleeping on the couch or possabily the end of said realtionship.

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
The difference between guts and balls

OK so offten we hear This guys got guts of after someone does something dame that takes some balls, well I hope this will clear things up on the difference.

Guts: Is coming home late at night form the pool hall to your wife standing at the door with the broom in hand and saying oh your still cleaning..

Balls: Is coming home late at night smelling of perfume with lipstick on you coller and slapping your wife in the butt and saying your next chubby…

Both will undoubtly end in you sleeping on the couch or possabily the end of said realtionship.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
This is now burned into my brain, what a great post!