2b || !2b t^ ?
BA276BF6-C85F-45B6-BBC6-902EF69AF55B.jpg

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Country girls...

gifs_22.gif

That same dainty little thing will act like a boy has moved a mountain when the right one carries her books down the hall!

I'll bet five bucks the guy pissed all over his hand!

Hu
Who was running the camera?

Looks real, except for why the camera in the first place.

Jeff Livingston

Just a guess but probably somebody just taking video of him taking a leak. Maybe someone with him who had gotten out to stretch their legs in which case they probably did some serious shaking soon!

Looking at everything including the shattered glass in the driver's door and the actions of the entire car I'm going to call this one real.

A friend and I were standing at the front of his car in the pits at a dirt track once. A tire and wheel came off a car on the track. It flew about two hundred feet long in the air and about half that high. It hit by him and bounced up catching just the steel hood of his car held on with four pins. The hood was torn off and flew about thirty or forty feet. The tire went on it's way without hitting anything else of note. The tire had missed my friend less than two feet. He was kinda rattled.

Hu

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
That same dainty little thing will act like a boy has moved a mountain when the right one carries her books down the hall!

I'll bet five bucks the guy pissed all over his hand!

Hu

Just a guess but probably somebody just taking video of him taking a leak. Maybe someone with him who had gotten out to stretch their legs in which case they probably did some serious shaking soon!

Looking at everything including the shattered glass in the driver's door and the actions of the entire car I'm going to call this one real.

A friend and I were standing at the front of his car in the pits at a dirt track once. A tire and wheel came off a car on the track. It flew about two hundred feet long in the air and about half that high. It hit by him and bounced up catching just the steel hood of his car held on with four pins. The hood was torn off and flew about thirty or forty feet. The tire went on it's way without hitting anything else of note. The tire had missed my friend less than two feet. He was kinda rattled.

Hu
Plus, there's too much car left to wreck for a GIF....