AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
tatoo.jpg

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was going from Houston to Crystal Beach. I wanted to get there quickly, so I went down I-10 and cut South, which is about 30 miles longer but 30 minutes quicker than driving to Galveston and taking the ferry across.

I had a Mercedes E 500 at the time, and I was cruising in the Left lane about 105-110 mph down I-10 with light traffic. I checked the rear-view mirror and saw a rocket approaching. A Mercedes SL65 passed me like I was standing still. (That's a 12 cylinder 2-seater and the Ultimate Tanning Machine 😁)

Video reminds me of that.

Last edited:

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was going from Houston to Crystal Beach. I wanted to get there quickly, so I went down I-10 and cut South, which is about 30 miles longer but 30 minutes quicker than driving to Galveston and taking the ferry across.

I had a Mercedes E 500 at the time, and I was cruising in the Left lane about 105-110 mph down I-10 with light traffic. I checked the rear-view mirror and saw a rocket approaching. A Mercedes SL65 passed me like I was standing still. (That's a 12 cylinder 2-seater and the Ultimate Tanning Machine 😁)

Video reminds me of that.
I drove from Houston to dfw 90 mph and passed and got passed by troopers. Got just to edge of dfw and was doing 110 following another vehicle and we got passed 3 different times like in the video.

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, I watched the entire 10 ball match between him and Earl and he licked his hand before every break. I guess for extra grip on his cue. I just about spit up watching it. WTF does that?
I know , I cringed every time he did it. I hate watching Mike Play , He takes forever and get down and up , up and down. Then complains every breath. Earl was clearly the better shot