Funny pic/gif thread...

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is funny as hell! My brother got a ticket coming out of the quarry for not having his load tarped this past spring. Mind you, he was hauling 1’s and 2’s, so nothing was going to be flying around the turnpike.

His day in court came and he told the judge he’d just plead no contest and take the fine. “Reconsider your plea and hire a lawyer,” she replied, “this is a class 3 felony and you’re looking at jail time.”

A class 3 felony is on par with prostitution. He hired a lawyer, greased the wheels of justice, and got off with another day off work and a fine...

...A fine and a new nickname, “The Dirty Hooker.” He love you long time.
That is crazy!!

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No radiator and no heat. I had the displeasure of riding from the Catskills in upstate NY down to the city in my ex-partner's in the middle night during a winter cold wave...absolutely freezing...took me two days to regain the use of my legs.
My first car was a ‘67 Bug that was turned into a Baja with the flared fenders, big wheels and the tail pipe sitting straight up you so I had to put a coffee can on when it rained. Had a huge sunroof that oddly was in perfect condition and didn’t leak. Paid $450 for it but it didn’t have brakes so I had to use the parking break to get it home. My girlfriends dad was a bit of a tool so I would always make it back fire when I picked her up for school in the morning. That was an awesome first car.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member

1mb90m_91d94fcc3303d9d6fc463e27797a4bd5_c3cffe88_400.gif

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
No radiator and no heat. I had the displeasure of riding from the Catskills in upstate NY down to the city in my ex-partner's Bug in the middle of the night during a winter cold wave...absolutely freezing...took me two days to regain the use of my legs.
had to turn the fan on, they had enough heat to melt your shoes

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
No radiator and no heat. I had the displeasure of riding from the Catskills in upstate NY down to the city in my ex-partner's Bug in the middle of the night during a winter cold wave...absolutely freezing...took me two days to regain the use of my legs.
had to turn the fan on, they had enough heat to melt your shoes
If my memory serves me correctly, the "fan" was the outside air and only activated during forward movement of the car, and the outside air at the time was frigid. . Don't recall what year the BUG was....this was early 70s.

bes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bugs used air ducted from the engine for heat. Until it got "stupid cold" they usually worked well. The problem is that one of the first thing VW hotrodders (and lazy mechanics) did was remove or alter the engine cooling shrouds and/or the heater ducts. Once the shrouds were tweaked or removed heat in the cabin was gone!