Funny pic/gif thread...

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
stripes.jpg

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Holy damn hell I certainly have!

When I was younger I was in my parents 1977 Mercury Grand marquis. I rarely drove that car and was on the highway in the rain.

I saw a little flash of light ahead of me and lifted off the accelerator. Next thing I know, the rear end of the car in front of me goes straight up in the air and starts wiggling. That car slams into a stopped vehicle in front of it.

I Was already on the brakes in my car and being a damn near 20 ft car, the front must have touched the ground. Drum brakes on the rear.. not familiar with it...the lady in front of me was stopped on the highway with a look on her face like she was gonna die, watching my headlights approach her.

My car stopped about 3 ft in front of her, I threw it in reverse/ then drive - hoping it didnt stall- and floored it.

A minute later, I was doing 90 down the highway and realized I was out of the situation. There was a lot of yelling in the car at that moment and for a while after.
View attachment 610833
Did your dad know you had your foot in the transmission? 🤣

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And the next morning... (I know, not funny - will you settle for interesting?)

Sunrise pictures? They say you get more out of things when you are willing to put in the effort. It looks like you rolled over in bed to take the fantastic pictures you posted, awesome.

If you're like me, you start out at 3:40 am, hike uphill 4 miles to nearly 8,000 feet in elevation and then wait until the Sun comes up. I took hundreds of these this summer, the first one is thru a smoky haze, the second one is from the same area the following week.

Smile, it's another awesome Friday.

:)))))))))

100_0719.JPG
100_0819.JPG

Last edited:

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sunrise pictures? They say you get more out of things when you are willing to put in the effort. It looks like you rolled over in bed to take the fantastic pictures you posted, awesome.

If you're like me, you start out at 3:40 am, hike uphill 4 miles to nearly 8,000 feet in elevation and then wait until the Sun comes up. I took hundreds of these this summer, the first one is thru a smoky haze, the second one is from the same area the following week.

Smile, it's another awesome Friday.

:)))))))))

View attachment 610942View attachment 610943