Funny pic/gif thread...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sunrise pictures? They say you get more out of things when you are willing to put in the effort. It looks like you rolled over in bed to take the fantastic pictures you posted, awesome.

If you're like me, you start out at 3:40 am, hike uphill 4 miles to nearly 8,000 feet in elevation and then wait until the Sun comes up. I took hundreds of these this summer, the first one is thru a smoky haze, the second one is from the same area the following week.

Smile, it's another awesome Friday.

:)))))))))

View attachment 610942View attachment 610943
Where 's that...and what elevation does the hike start at?

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member

treadmill-fail

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
He would be better off:
jogging outside,
jogging inside with the machine toward the wall
not jogging at all.

I jog around the pool table.

3 times a week, intervals...for 12 minutes, 30 secs on, 30 secs off. My circulatory system is in good shape for my age.

If I had to go outside or to a gym, I wouldn't do it.

Jeff Livingston

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where 's that...and what elevation does the hike start at?
Those two hikes started at the Tam McArthur trailhead, it's part of the Broken Top loop, Broken Hand is the high point of the loop. It starts out at 6,500 feet, goes to 8,200 before dropping down and going around Broken Hand, then it's up to 8,400 feet. It's part of the Three Sisters wilderness in Are-We-Gone.

Since this is the humor section, a quick true story. Nearby is another mountain called Three Fingered Jack, it looks right at the Three Sisters and some say Jack has one finger for each of the Three Sisters.

Slide Rule

ConservativeHardLiner
Silver Member
I jog around the pool table.

3 times a week, intervals...for 12 minutes, 30 secs on, 30 secs off. My circulatory system is in good shape for my age.

If I had to go outside or to a gym, I wouldn't do it.

Jeff Livingston
Occasionally I walk not jog outside. Typically to a favorite lunch place. It is a mile round trip.
Typically I walk at a fitness place for 9 laps, one mile. I was there this morning and have settleded
into a 5 or
6 times a week routine. They have many machines that I walk by.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I don’t get it.
I don’t know of anyone who was ever hit by an asteroid.
I have at least 3 friends who have died from Covid.
That's because if the earth is hit with an asteroid, you'll have many more than 3 friends who have a bad day...

Jaden