Funny pic/gif thread...

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member

gifs_04.gif

Hutt

Registered
10 out of 10 doctors agree that you can know as much as them about the scamdemic with minimal web searching. Because any idiot knows that 99.9% of doctors don't actually do covid research. They simply follow (or don't) what they are told by the 'elites' who control all the information. Any retard knows you don't need a PHD to be intelligent. We live in a world where basically 1000's of years of knowledge are available with the touch of a finger.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Next time you need medical attention, go to one of them instead of those clueless doctors. Be sure to let us know how it turns out (or maybe your next of kin will let us know).

pj
chgo
Unequivocally I trust myself over most Doctors. They have access to equipment and testing that we don't so we still go to them, but their diagnoses???? For the most part I'll trust myself thank you very much. I've had too many doctors tell me something to have it end up being what I thought all along... Most recently was type II diabetes. I had a 14.7 A1C, just think of my blood as being molasses...(actually that's what the ER doctor described it as). I said I would be completely off medication with a normal blood sugar inside of 6 months.

It's been a year and a half since the first diagnosis and I've been completely off of medication for 6 months. I chose for a while to stay on metformin because I wanted to eat normally. After determining the cause, myself, I was able to get back to eating whatever I want and still keep my blood sugar normal.

We've put too much trust in people who do NOTHING but conform to the current paradigms, even though historically speaking, said paradigms are always wrong. People in many cases would be much better off becoming informed, rather than willfully ignorant, and coming to their own conclusions in most instances. There's a reason that they suggest getting more than one opinion, and it's because most of the doctors out there are pinheads just like most of the population are pinheads.

Jaden

p.s. The current paradigm would've said that I would have to be on medication for the rest of my life and that I could never eat whatever I want again....

Inferno

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
10 out of 10 doctors agree that you can know as much as them about the scamdemic with minimal web searching. Because any idiot knows that 99.9% of doctors don't actually do covid research. They simply follow (or don't) what they are told by the 'elites' who control all the information. Any retard knows you don't need a PHD to be intelligent. We live in a world where basically 1000's of years of knowledge are available with the touch of a finger.
This is a hilarious post. The humor forum is the perfect place for this to NOT be.