Funny pic/gif thread...

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Repost.

Pay your penance with more funny pics. Ones heretofore not conveyed!
19ac1baa7f7ccf8e995b3dfec3132901.jpg
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn!

I was at a friend's house one time and sitting on the edge of a bed with his dog seated in front of me .

I was petting the dog and we were both having a fine time. Until I gave it a little breath to the face and that dog jumped up to bite me in the face.

Luckily, I had my hands near his neck and immediately pushed back, but that dog's teeth hit my forehead and my lower lip with its top and bottom teeth, respectively. Blood resulted but it could have been way worse.

It's all fun games, until the dog says it isn't.

If your friend was smart he would get rid of that dog. My Grandpa had a 3 year old beagle that was loved and treated like a family member. One day he snapped at and bit a visitor who put his hands around it's throat to scratch it's neck. Next time I came to visit, the dog was gone. Grandpa had "put him down". Said he couldn't abide a dog that would bite... That if it bit the wrong person, it could cost him everything he owned and he wouldn't risk it.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If your friend was smart he would get rid of that dog. My Grandpa had a 3 year old beagle that was loved and treated like a family member. One day he snapped at and bit a visitor who put his hands around it's throat to scratch it's neck. Next time I came to visit, the dog was gone. Grandpa had "put him down". Said he couldn't abide a dog that would bite... That if it bit the wrong person, it could cost him everything he owned and he wouldn't risk it.
It isn't bad advice, but mojo is long dead.

I believe 'first bite is free' in most areas but many have gone broke defending themselves in court too.

Inferno

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thankfully it takes a certain degree of intelligence, specialized training, and a great deal of specific experience to be an airline pilot…
That's simply untrue.
90% of being a pilot is knowing all the rules and regulations.
1% is actually the brains necessary to fly the plane.
The other 9% is landing the plane