Funny pic/gif thread...

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pretty girl...sign spagetti wtf.jpg

Could not decide..sexy picture? Funny picture? Weird? There is a lot going on here.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Birdie. Nice. When I was about 12 and had played maybe 10 times max, I almost got a hole in one on a downhill 120 yd par 3, using my 3 wood. lol. Just passed by the hole an inch off, but got the birdie with a 2 foot putt.

That hooked me for years. (did you ever think what that first birdie cost you overall?...lol)

I quit golf for pool, years ago. Too expensive, too slow, too many cheaters in golf. Pool is nowhere the level of golf when it comes to cheating. Every golfer cheats, it seems, without guilt of remorse. Then the 19th hole score-comparison talk drove me nuts as the guys who really shot 60+ on nine scored themselves at 46. "I almost tied you, Jeff." :cautious:

But a pool hall is where the lowlifes go. ahem...NOT

Jeff Livingston

Costs probably had a lot to do with it also, I was recently married ;)

I have only been golfing a handful of times since then. Most the people I have golfed with are on the up and up but there have been many people in my life that golf that I wouldn't trust with a $1 of my money.

Had a chance to play the course in Coeur d'Alene (with the floating green) but I passed because I was too busy with school at the time. I don't regret too many things but that's one of them.

And to keep on track...

1642091354679.png

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Costs probably had a lot to do with it also, I was recently married ;)

I have only been golfing a handful of times since then. Most the people I have golfed with are on the up and up but there have been many people in my life that golf that I wouldn't trust with a $1 of my money.

Had a chance to play the course in Coeur d'Alene (with the floating green) but I passed because I was too busy with school at the time. I don't regret too many things but that's one of them.

And to keep on track...

View attachment 624131
Somewhere on a web cam site a girl is probably "riding" something like that.