Funny pic/gif thread...

JC

Coos Cues
Meme (851).jpg

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member

Here's the idea that will change pool....

Make a break cue with a heavy insert so it hits a ton.
Then make an ejection system like this, so after you break, just eject the weight and use the cue as your playing cue.

It would look cool as hell, even if it wouldn't work for play.

I'll email you my address so you can send me a commission check.

jeff Livingston

thepavlos

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here's the idea that will change pool....

Make a break cue with a heavy insert so it hits a ton.
Then make an ejection system like this, so after you break, just eject the weight and use the cue as your playing cue.

It would look cool as hell, even if it wouldn't work for play.

I'll email you my address so you can send me a commission check.

jeff Livingston
But, then you run out real fast and you're scrambling to reload but your opponent is already loaded and they've already broke and ran out while you're still fumbling to reload.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
But, then you run out real fast and you're scrambling to reload but your opponent is already loaded and they've already broke and ran out while you're still fumbling to reload.

Cue slinging is a hazardous business.

Have cue, Will Travel,,,,,,bah bah bah bummmmm

Jeff Living
ston

Hutt

Registered
It's my new years meme dump from years of diligently saving them to my hard drive.

Since this isn't a political forum you can only imagine the ones I'm not posting.

Here's a sample just for fun

View attachment 624517View attachment 624518View attachment 624519View attachment 624520
Keep them coming... they are 'funny'... even if they are true and political they are humorous... which is our purpose... speaking of accurate and funny... what happened to the BLM pic you posted Saturday? Out of all the posts they pick that to delete? Sad.