Fish of the Day
Silver Member
We're self-vaccinating.

humans.jpg

Last edited:

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Yeah, if you want to be the best, you have to work harder than everybody else, regardless of discipline. A pool trick shot would be a closer comparison.
My cousin does trick shots...

I tell him, "you want to show me a trick? Run all these balls out in chronological order..."

He doesn't know that trick very well, but those others... the ones you set up and repeat over and over, well he does those ok from time to time.

MajorMiscue

Democat
Gold Member
Not the Queen, never the queen. She is the "Queen Consort", and her kids don't get titles either:

The consort’s main job is “to provide support and companionship” to the monarch. In the past, consorts have apparently served as a glorified assistant of sorts, hosting events and going to charity galas to represent the monarchy. Camilla is apparently a patron of over 90 charities, so she has plenty of practice there.

Okay, will she ever be THE queen?​

The line of succession follows Philip’s blood descendants, so Camilla will never become the actual queen, even if he dies before her. His successor is Prince William, which might complicate Camilla’s title if she does outlive her husband — if William were her biological son, she would probably become the Queen Mother (a role Elizabeth’s mother held for several years), but being a stepmother makes things a little more complicated. She also has two children of her own from her first marriage, Tom and Laura Parker Bowles, who won’t get any royal titles.